- A young man was disowned by his mother after he came out to her as being gay.
- However, the woman’s father was not happy with what she had done to his grandson.
- The awesome grandfather penned a powerful letter disowning his own daughter for being the “shame in our family.”
They say that your mother is the one person who will always accept you for who you are. Unfortunately, this isn’t the case for a young man who came out as being gay. His mother promptly threw him out of her home but the story has a surprising plot twist. The grandfather immediately wrote a powerful letter to his daughter, claiming to disown her for what she has done to her son.
The letter reportedly comes from a grandfather who was disappointed when his daughter decided to disown her son, Chad, for coming out as gay. The grandpa, who clearly loves his grandson and is happy to accept him no matter what, decided to tell the boy’s mother off with a stern note.
The letter is addressed to “Christine” and reads as follows:
“I’m disappointed in you as a daughter. You’re correct that we have shame in the family, but mistaken about what it is.”
“Kicking Chad out of your home simply because he told you he was gay is the real ‘abomination’ here. A parent disowning her child is what goes ‘against nature’.”
“The only intelligent thing I heard you saying in all this was that ‘you didn’t raise your son to be gay’. Of course you didn’t. He was born this way and didn’t choose it any more than he being left-handed. You, however, have made the choice of being hurtful, narrow-minded and backward.”
“So, while we are in the business of disowning our children, I think I’ll take this moment to say goodbye to you. I now have a fabulous (as the gay put it) grandson to raise and I don’t have time for heartless B-word of a daughter.”
“If you find your heart, give us a call.”
It’s a powerful letter that proves that some grandparents are simply the best.
What do you think of this awesome grandpa? Let us know your thoughts below.
Loyal Dog Escapes Train, Walks 125 Miles To Return To Owner Who Abandoned Her
She braved the Russian wilderness, which is riddled with wolves and bears.
- Maru was given up by her owner, who's allergic to her
- She was put on the Trans-Siberian train so she will be sent back to where she came from
- The poor canine sustained injuries during her quest.
Miracle Dog Survived Being Shot 17 Times, Now Works as Therapy Dog
The wunder dog is now also a social media darling!
- She was mercilessly shot multiple times with an air gun, which made her blind.
- A man in Lebanon took her in, which led to her rescue by the Wild At Heart Foundation.
- Kasey arranged for Maggie to travel to the UK and give the dog a forever home.
Rescuers Use Recycled Bra Clasps To Fix Turtles’ Broken Shells
Who knew bra clasps can be extremely helpful?
- Brilliant animal rescuers have found a way to save turtles by fixing their broken shells.
- An Iowa-based wildlife organization has found bra clasps as the perfect materials.
- Bra fasteners, zip ties, and marine epoxy can save a turtle's life.