Connect with us


Mom Of Autistic Boy Brilliantly Hides A Recorder In His Backpack To Catch His Bullies

And you wouldn’t believe who the bullies are!






Milissa Davis noticed her son, Camden, all upset and in distress after coming home from school. The boy, who has autism goes, to Hope Academy, a school that caters and specializes in teaching students with special needs. Milissa chose the academy in the hope of a good education for children like Camden. She got worried when Camden started wetting the bed and becoming anxious and aggressive.

As a mother, Milissa knows something is wrong. She tried approaching the principal of the school to address the matter, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Left with no other choice, she attached a recording device to his son’s school bag to find out was causing anxieties. To her dismay, her son was being bullied, not by other students, but by the teachers of Hope Academy.

This is Camden. He used to be a cheerful and bright boy, despite his condition.

Milissa, as a mom, wanted to give Camden the best support that she can.

Hope Academy is known for its great and welcoming condition for kids with special needs.

But, apparently, they seem to shatter hopes.

Milissa was thrilled when her son got accepted at Hope Academy. But what Camden experienced truly appalled her.

“To think that I had sent my son there every day, and what had happened before, that I didn’t know about.”

But Milissa noticed that her once cheerful son became agressive and started wetting the bed.

As what all other moms would do, she went to the school to address the matter, but everything went unheard.

The poor mom became desperate. She tried asking for help but the school turned their deaf ears towards her and she knew something was happening.

She knew she had to do something, and so she thought of a plan.

She decided to place a recorder on Camden’s backpack to find out what was going on.

What she found out was beyond shocking.

Camdem was being bullied, not by his fellow students, but by his teacher.

The act was recorded by the hidden device as a teacher and her aid said mean things to Camden.

Who knows what they said or did even before that.

“Bullying is terrible when it’s kids-on-kids. But it’s so much worse when it’s adults picking on your child.”

She brought the recording to the school board the next day.

The principal immediately fired the two teachers involved.

Milissa’s social media post garnered national attention and has already been deleted. She pulled Camden off the school immediately.

Linda Stone, Hope Academy’s Principal released a statement about what happened.

“On March 23, 2018, a recording posted to social media was brought to our attention. Apparently, a parent sent a student to school with a recording device in his/her backpack. The recording appears to be a compilation of audio clips, many of which involve private conversations between two adults with no other persons/children present. The recording contains regretful conversations between these adults.

The parent never brought the recording to the attention of Hope Academy before posting it on social media. The parent has also refused to meet with Hope Academy to discuss the actions we have taken to address the issue. The persons involved in the communications are either no longer with the school or will no longer be with the school after this semester.

Over these many years, Hope Academy has built a strong reputation for competently serving the educational needs of the special needs community. These recordings are not an indication of who we are. We ask that the community not let the actions of two persons reflect on the reputation of and the mission of the school — a mission we have tried so hard to build. We again extend an invitation to meet with the parent involved to discuss this incident further.”

The statement seems to be implying that it is Milissa’s fault when she already tried reaching out to the school earlier. What do you think dear readers?


19-Year Old Man Marries 72-Year Old Woman Just 2 Weeks After Meeting Her

It was definitely a whirlwind romance!

Mabel Obar



If Cupid is true, then he is truly one mischievous being. History is filled with tales about pairings of very unlikely couples and certainly, the love story between 19-year old Gary Hardwick and 72-year old grandma Almeda Errell is one fine example.

This beautiful couple from Maryville, Tennessee cites true love and deep connection as the reasons why they decided to tie the knot just two weeks after a whirlwind romance. Teenager Hardwick first met Errell, who is 53 years his senior, at a party and he was instantly attracted to the gorgeous woman.

Fortunately, the attraction was mutual.

Continue Reading


Watch How This Monk Smoothly Throws A Tiny Needle Through A Glass

Using a needle, he successfully popped a balloon behind the glass!

Mabel Obar



While most of us would likely agree that needles and glasses are two items that do not necessarily go together, a Shaolin monk named Feng Fei definitely believes otherwise.

In a video uploaded in the YouTube channel of The Super Slow Show, Feng Fei used a needle and a glass to demonstrate what many would probably perceive as an impossible feat. In smooth precision, Fei threw a needle to a glass and the tiny thing actually pierced through it. The flying needle popped a balloon on the other side of the glass, proving that the thing actually passed through the pane.

The monk prepares to demonstrate his amazing skill.

Continue Reading


Man Wins Almost $2M Lottery Jackpot But Didn’t Realize Until 5 Months Later

Luck, late or not, is still luck!

Vincent Alocada



One man got lucky in a lottery but did not realize it until five months later. However, as an adage goes, better late than never. An incognito man from Colorado did not realize he has won almost $2 million in the lottery late last year. While he bought the winning ticket on Nov. 18, 2017, it was only recently he found out that he had actually won.

According to the man, while he heard that someone had won the jackpot on the said draw date, it never occurred to him that it was his number combination that actually won. The unnamed lottery winner explained that he did not take his winning ticket to the store to be checked until this month, April 2018, because he prefers to have as many lottery tickets to scan at once. When he finally did, the scanning machine prompted him to claim his winnings at a lottery.

The man had the surprise of his life when he learned he won $1,996,761.

Continue Reading