- Malaysian gamer Soloz just recently purchased his own Ford Mustang GT500.
- The 27-year-old eSports athlete has been representing the country in various competitions.
- His success proves to everyone that yes, you can make serious money in gaming.
If you’re a big fan of video games, you’ve probably heard this before: “Gaming won’t get you anywhere!” Most of our parents have taught us playing games will interfere with our studies and would only lead us nowhere in life.
Then again, there are successful gamers out there who prove otherwise. Take it from this eSports gamer from Malaysia who’s been making a living from gaming. And yes, as you’ve read in the headline – he just bought his own Ford Mustang!
Meet successful Malaysian eSports athlete Faris Zakaria a.k.a. Soloz
In a World Of Buzz feature, we learn that Soloz, 27, has been a staple in numerous mobile gaming competitions. Fans also know him for streaming his Mobile Legends and PUBG gameplays.
Soloz has been playing competitively, in and out of the country.
In the 2019 South East Asian (SEA) Games, Team Bosskurr – his team – took home the bronze medal as they represented Malaysia and competed in the Philippines.
Now he’s officially a Ford Mustang owner!
As can be seen in the pictures above, Soloz visited a Bangsar automobile showroom to check out a red Ford Mustang GT500 on January 28. And he was just wearing his flip flops!
A week after the initial visit, he went back to the store to officially purchase the sweet ride.
Soloz later uploaded the pictures on his Instagram to share his happiness with his fans. Clearly, the humble gamer have gone a long way and have proven critics that, yes, you can make major money in gaming as to afford you some of the finest things in life.
For more updates about Soloz, you may follow him on social media via his Instagram.
Foster Care Graduate Pays it Forward: Single Mom Adopts 6 Boys To Make A Difference
This single mom just saved six boys from thinking they ‘didn’t have anywhere to go.’
- Jessica Benzakein, 46-year old single mom and a foster care system alumnus made news after finalizing the adoption of six boys
- Some may think the boys were 'lucky', but to Jessica, these boys had given her purpose
- Now, she shares a fun and safe home with her family - eight kids including two of her own
Tall Women Proudly Show Off Their Shorter Husbands And The Internet Is Loving It
“Happily married to my 5’5″ king for 8 years while y’all are getting ghosted by 6’2″ alcoholics.”
Lovely Cosplayer Is Now Saving Coronavirus Patients As A Doctor
“I’m a doctor. I must [be] on the front line.”
- Cosplayer and fitness blogger Yuan Herong is also a doctor in Shandong, China.
- She's currently helping patients of the novel coronavirus in the country.
Like Us On Facebook
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
Chinese Farm Couple’s Viral ‘Rural-Style Shuffle Dance’ Helps Hubby Fight Depression
Men Spend 7 Hours A Year Hiding In The Bathroom For Peace And Quiet, Study Reveals
Six Individuals Contract COVID-19 After Partying in Zurich Nightclub, 300 Others Under Quarantine
- Sci/Tech6 days ago
Show Your Smile With The World’s First FDA-Approved Transparent N99+ Mask
- News3 days ago
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
- People3 days ago
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants
- OMG4 days ago
Baby Born Without All Four Limbs Baffles Doctors