- Audible Audiobook
- Ali Wong (Author) - Ali Wong, Justin Hakuta (Narrators)
- English (Publication Language)
- 10/15/2019 (Publication Date) - Random House Audio (Publisher)
Does size really matter in love? Well apparently, some women do NOT think so!
Case in point, comedian Lizz Adam’s took it upon herself to share how proud she is of her short husband. In fact, she even calls him her “king.”
In a Twitter post that has since gone viral, Lizz wrote about how “happily married” she is with her husband – who stands only 5’5.”
The said tweet immediately gained a lot of attention as many women also posted about how satisfied they are with their awesome hubbies (and boyfies), despite the obvious height difference.
And boy, the posts did keep on coming!
Check out some of the best replies here:
All the good vibes aside, however, Lizz’ original tweet likewise sparked a bit of a debate as some netizens commented about her negative tone towards tall people. That didn’t stop the comedian from firing back against her critics.
In an exclusive interview with BoredPanda, Lizz said she thinks she “hit a nerve” with people who missed the message she was trying to make. She explained she was merely joking and bashing tall people wasn’t really her intention at all.
- PEAK HEIGHT WITH NATURAL GROWTH FORMULA - Our height growth maximizer supplies your body with all natural ingredints and helps you to grow taller by enhancing bone mineral density.
- GROW TALLER WITH HIGHSPOT HEIGHT PILLS - Our height growth product is easy to swallow and the fastest absorbing bone density supplements. Grow taller to make your better life.
- BONE GROW FOR ALL AGES - Growth supplement provides Nanometer Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D3, Phosphorus, Minerals, Vitamins and Essential nutrients that support grow taller for children and teens.
- GET TALLER DAY BY DAY WITh US GROWTH ENHANCER - Our bone grow supplement is manufactered in the USA with all natural and safe ingredients in sertified fascility. It contains no arficial flavors, colors, soy, gluten, sugar to protect your health
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our company is situated in the USA and values all the experince from out customers. We are here to help you 24/7. You are free to leave any feedback - just contact our customer support - we answer all the questions and find the resolution to make you happy.
“I’m a comedian,” she defended. “So I speak in hyperbole a lot.”
Her main point, of course, was that when it comes to romance, having height requirements is plain ridiculous.
Or in her own words:
“Discounting a potential partner based on their height could prevent you from meeting someone really special.”
Well how about you, our dear readers? Do you have a height preference when it comes to a lover? Or do you, like Lizz, agree that physical appearance should never be an issue? Would you date or marry someone shorter than you?
Let’s hear it from the ladies! Please feel free to sound off in the comment section below.
Lovely Cosplayer Is Now Saving Coronavirus Patients As A Doctor
“I’m a doctor. I must [be] on the front line.”
- Cosplayer and fitness blogger Yuan Herong is also a doctor in Shandong, China.
- She's currently helping patients of the novel coronavirus in the country.
English Guy Claims He Succesfully Fought Off Coronavirus With Whisky and Honey
“I am proof coronavirus can be beaten.”
- North Wales native Connor Reed has contracted novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in Wuhan, China.
- Instead of taking medicine, he preferred his own remedy - hot whisky with honey.
- He recovered from the illness and claims he is a proof that the deadly virus "can be beaten."
Japanese Store Bans Chinese Buyers Over Fears of Coronavirus
“I want to protect myself against the coronavirus. I don’t want Chinese tourists to enter.”