- Rosenfield, Stephen (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 272 Pages - 11/01/2017 (Publication Date) - Chicago Review Press (Publisher)
Does size really matter in love? Well apparently, some women do NOT think so!
Case in point, comedian Lizz Adam’s took it upon herself to share how proud she is of her short husband. In fact, she even calls him her “king.”
In a Twitter post that has since gone viral, Lizz wrote about how “happily married” she is with her husband – who stands only 5’5.”
The said tweet immediately gained a lot of attention as many women also posted about how satisfied they are with their awesome hubbies (and boyfies), despite the obvious height difference.
And boy, the posts did keep on coming!
Check out some of the best replies here:
All the good vibes aside, however, Lizz’ original tweet likewise sparked a bit of a debate as some netizens commented about her negative tone towards tall people. That didn’t stop the comedian from firing back against her critics.
In an exclusive interview with BoredPanda, Lizz said she thinks she “hit a nerve” with people who missed the message she was trying to make. She explained she was merely joking and bashing tall people wasn’t really her intention at all.
- GROW TALLER AT ANY AGE - Have you ever wanted to grow taller than you already are? SILVER PEAKS has a perfect solution for you - Height Growth Maximizer! It's a natural growth stimulant full of nutrients vital for healthy bone growth & strength. Perfect for children, teens, and adults - our growth enhancer helps to get taller at any age! Try now and see the amazing results for yourself.
- REACH YOUR PEAK HEIGHT - Our proprietary formula with Calcium and Collagen is specially designed to let your bones grow naturally and intensively. Collagen helps to connect cartilage tissues, lengthens bones, and protects skeletal system-joint health. Calcium is vital for the body to speed up the growth of the bone. Taking 1-2 capsules a day can increase the height and strengthen your bones.
- NATURAL GROWTH PILLS - SILVER PEAKS Height Pills are formulated with the assistance of leading American physician and contain ingredients only with proven efficacy. Our Get Taller Supplement allows increasing height without growth hormones. We added Ashwagandha, Motherwort, Thiamine, Riboflavin, and Vitamin D to support different areas of your health to help your system adapt to growth.
- US GROWTH ENHANCER - Our Growth Maximizer is made in the USA. All SILVER PEAKS ingredients are safe; our growth supplement has no GMOs, no sugar, dairy, gluten, or soy. It also has no artificial flavors and colors and has a vegetable capsule, which makes it perfect for everyone!
- TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE - Your positive result is the main motivation for our company. We value your experience with our product and want you to get the maximum out of our Growth Stimulator. If you need any assistance - contact us, and our support team will help you within 12 hrs. We appreciate any feedback you leave and always ready to answer any questions you may have. We are here for you!
“I’m a comedian,” she defended. “So I speak in hyperbole a lot.”
Her main point, of course, was that when it comes to romance, having height requirements is plain ridiculous.
Or in her own words:
“Discounting a potential partner based on their height could prevent you from meeting someone really special.”
Well how about you, our dear readers? Do you have a height preference when it comes to a lover? Or do you, like Lizz, agree that physical appearance should never be an issue? Would you date or marry someone shorter than you?
Let’s hear it from the ladies! Please feel free to sound off in the comment section below.
Lovely Cosplayer Is Now Saving Coronavirus Patients As A Doctor
“I’m a doctor. I must [be] on the front line.”
- Cosplayer and fitness blogger Yuan Herong is also a doctor in Shandong, China.
- She's currently helping patients of the novel coronavirus in the country.
English Guy Claims He Succesfully Fought Off Coronavirus With Whisky and Honey
“I am proof coronavirus can be beaten.”
- North Wales native Connor Reed has contracted novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in Wuhan, China.
- Instead of taking medicine, he preferred his own remedy - hot whisky with honey.
- He recovered from the illness and claims he is a proof that the deadly virus "can be beaten."
Japanese Store Bans Chinese Buyers Over Fears of Coronavirus
“I want to protect myself against the coronavirus. I don’t want Chinese tourists to enter.”
Like Us On Facebook
While Battling For COVID-19 And Measles, New Ebola Outbreak Detected in Congo
Looters With Stolen iPhones Are Being Tracked, Apple Warns
Coronavirus May Be A Blood Vessel Disease, Study Suggests
Gun Store Owner Shoots and Kills Looters To Defend His Shop
Elon Musk’s SpaceX Rocket Launch Is Bad News for Flat Earthers
Sheriff Takes Off Riot Gear as Protesters Cheer “Walk With Us”, So He Did
Most Riots, Fires, And Looting Are NOT Caused by George Floyd Protesters, Says Authorities
Clever Bookshelf Can Be Reassembled Into A Coffin After The Owner’s Death
- OMG4 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Interesting3 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- News6 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”
- OMG6 days ago
Scary Video Shows Alligator Climbing A Fence