- Lisa Anderson of Devon, England has a strange addiction for baby talcum powder.
- She eats them every 30 minutes and she’s been doing it for over a decade now.
- According to experts, she may be suffering a rare eating disorder called PICA.
A mother from the town of Paignton in Devon, England recently caught everyone’s attention because of her strange attention. Apparently, Lisa Anderson, 44, loves Johnson’s Baby Powder in a weird way – she eats them everyday.
According to Lisa, the bizarre craving began 15 years ago after she gave her young son a bath. Now it has become a habit for her – even during the nighttime – to consume some powder, which she places at the back of her hand. This has set her back around £10 every week.
So far, Lisa Anderson has spent about £8,000 on her powder addiction.
In her own description, she says talcum powder has a “nice soapy taste,” adding she can finish a 200g bottle daily. She was initially drawn to its smell and licking off a dust of it “(satisfied) a craving I never knew I had,” she told UNILAD.
Now she can’t last a day without having her powder.
“I can’t really go half an hour without it. The longest I’ve been without it is two days,” she confessed. “That was the worst time of my life. I hated it.”
Lisa also shared how she kept her cravings secret for ten years before finally deciding to tell former partner when he caught her in the bathroom.
After seeking professional help, she learned she possibly has PICA syndrome, which is defined as “an eating disorder that involves eating items that are not typically thought of as food and that do not contain significant nutritional value.”
Now she is hoping her story could raise awareness to others who may be suffering from the same disorder.
As for internet trolls throwing her some hateful comments, she says she never gives them any attention, pointing out that most of her critics are “narrow-minded (and judgmental) people” who are obviously ignorant about the condition.
Watch the video here:
Adult Cream Pie is Japan McDonald’s Newest Dessert
McDonald’s… you might want to reconsider that name there.
People are wondering if any English speakers were consulted before they chose the name for the salacious new dessert.
Woman Gets Busted After Hiring A ‘Hitman’ To Take Down Her Husband
She says it’s “easier than divorcing him.”
- Michigan mom Julia Merfield, 21, met with a hired killer to arrange her husband's murder.
- According to her, she thinks doing it will be "easier than divorce" and would help her escape people's judgments.
- Much to her shock and surprise, the 'hitman' was actually an undercover police officer.
- She eventually ended up getting arrested.
Model Gave Birth In Her Bathroom Without Knowing She Is Pregnant
Amazingly, she only labored for 10 minutes!
- A young model somehow went through an entire pregnancy without knowing she is with child.
- The woman revealed she gave birth to her baby in her own bathroom.
- Amazingly, she only labored for 10 minutes.
Like Us On Facebook
Scientists Discover First Antarctic Frog From 200 Million Years Ago
Trained Dogs in South Africa Saved 45 Rhinos from Poaching
Woman Sparks Outrage After She Complained About Finding Other People at the Beach She Went To
Teacher Takes Care of Student’s Newborn Baby Brother While Family Awaits COVID-19 Test Results
- News6 days ago
Anti-Parasitic Drug Killed COVID-19 Within 48 Hours, Australian Scientists Discovered
- People6 days ago
Parents Shocked After 8-Week-Old Baby Learns To Stand Up On Her Own
- People7 days ago
Woman Completes 20 Courses from Major Universities While In Quarantine
- News3 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”