- Jang Woo-Seok, a designer from South Korea, came up with an interesting twist for the traditional coffee cup lid.
- His product comes with protruding lips, giving drinkers a free kiss.
Most of us couldn’t last a day without our caffeine fix. But could we also say the same about kisses? No, we’re not talking about the popular chocolate. This is literally about being kissed on the lips by a loved one.
It would be nice to have that every day, too, right? But what if you’re single and don’t have a partner of your own? Well maybe you need one of these lids.
This unique lid doesn’t only let you enjoy your coffee on the go but gives you a free kiss at the same time.
Sort of, at least!
Invented by South Korea-based designer Jang Woo-Seok, the Kiss When Coffee lid functions like your ordinary coffee cup lid. What sets this disposable lid apart from others, however, is that comes designed with protruding lips, perfect for fulfilling your daily smooching needs.
Woo-Seok said about how he conceptualized his bizarre product:
“I love both coffee and kisses. I always have coffee a day, but not a kiss. So I began to sketch the idea at the cafe.”
What initially started as a silly idea became a success as many, including coffee shops, have since expressed in the novelty product. This just further motivated Woo-Seok to improve lid’s design.
While the prototype only had a mouth, he later added a nose and some face muscle to take the kissing experience a little closer to the real thing.
It didn’t take long until the strange lid captured the attention of social media users. And boy, netizens did have mixed reactions about it with some praising it for its “ingenuity” while others are labeling it as “stupid” and “totally unnecessary”.
Excited Dad Takes Selfie With Woody and Buzz at Disneyland, Forgetting His Daughter!
“The child in me came out. I failed as a parent.”
Toy Story is definitely one of the most beloved movie franchises of all time. The first film came out in 1995 and it's groundbreaking animation and heartwarming story made it a massive box office success. Fast forward to 2019 and Pixar proved that they still haven't lost their magic as the fourth installment, Toy Story 4, has also been widely received by cinema goers across the world.
2 Office Kittens Fostered By Company To Boost Employee Morale Are Now Internet Darlings
Employees of the Year!
- Two kittens were fostered by a company in Ohio in an effort to boost employee morale.
- The idea worked so well that the employees began sharing videos of the kittens on the internet.
- Not surprisingly, the video went viral as the adorably named cats Debit and Credit became the internet's newest darlings.
Bright Yellow “Tropical Bird” Found in England Turned Out to Be a Herring Gull Covered in Curry Powder
- It had a pungent small and couldn't fly. They discovered it fell into a vat of curry water.
- The weird color washed off the bird after the staff gave it a bath.
- The bird appeared to be healthy despite the incident.