- Michigan mom Julia Merfield, 21, met with a hired killer to arrange her husband’s murder.
- According to her, she thinks doing it will be “easier than divorce” and would help her escape people’s judgments.
- Much to her shock and surprise, the ‘hitman’ was actually an undercover police officer.
- She eventually ended up getting arrested.
Out of occasional disagreements, couples would sometimes joke about killing each other. Of course, there’s nothing more to those empty threats than that – unless you are married with a psycho.
Case in point, one woman from Michigan has been busted after hiring a hitman to take her husband down. According to reports, she and her spouse have been going through a divorce – and she wanted it to end sooner.
21-year-old, mother-of-two Julia Merfield wanted her husband dead. Unknown to her, the ‘hired killer’ is actually an undercover police officer.
Everything was caught on camera and the two secretly met twice in a parked vehicle. In the clips, she can be heard casually telling the ‘assassin’ to kill her husband outside their home because she wouldn’t want their place to “be messy.” She also took the time to explain their house’s layout so he can easily break in and make the murder “as non-suspicious as possible.”
As to why she wanted to end her husband’s life, she said:
“It was easier than divorcing him.. I didn’t have to worry about breaking his heart.”
Moreover, she also expected to receive $400,000 from her husband’s life insurance policy.
Eventually, the clips were released by Muskegon County Prosecutor’s Office which proved to be a strong evidence against Merfield.
After her second meeting with the undercover cop, Merfield was immediately arrested by the authorities.
Meanwhile, her husband later expressed how much he loves her and has already forgiven her, hoping that she wouldn’t have to face jail time for the evil plot.
Watch the video here to see how it all happened:
Model Gave Birth In Her Bathroom Without Knowing She Is Pregnant
Amazingly, she only labored for 10 minutes!
- A young model somehow went through an entire pregnancy without knowing she is with child.
- The woman revealed she gave birth to her baby in her own bathroom.
- Amazingly, she only labored for 10 minutes.
Guy Protests About Most Mundane Things With Funny Cardboard Signs
Not all heroes wear capes – some hold funny signs in public!
- Seth, better known on Instagram as @dudewithsign, has made the world laugh with his hilarious protest signs.
- He currently has over a million social media followers and people couldn't help but love him for his unique brand of humor.
Adorable Grandma and Grandson Win The Internet With Their Hilarious Costumes
We can’t get enough of this funny duo!
Our grandparents are the best and sometimes, they can make us laugh in the most unexpected ways. Case in point, a grandmother and grandson pair has been gaining a lot of attention online because of their hilarious antics.
Like Us On Facebook
Scientists Discover First Antarctic Frog From 200 Million Years Ago
Trained Dogs in South Africa Saved 45 Rhinos from Poaching
Woman Sparks Outrage After She Complained About Finding Other People at the Beach She Went To
Teacher Takes Care of Student’s Newborn Baby Brother While Family Awaits COVID-19 Test Results
- News6 days ago
Anti-Parasitic Drug Killed COVID-19 Within 48 Hours, Australian Scientists Discovered
- People6 days ago
Parents Shocked After 8-Week-Old Baby Learns To Stand Up On Her Own
- People7 days ago
Woman Completes 20 Courses from Major Universities While In Quarantine
- News3 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”