- A man from Massachusetts claims that his home was broken into while he was at work.
- However, the intruder had actually cleaned the entire house from top to bottom.
- The mysterious cleaner then left without leaving a note or taking anything from the house.
There are only a few things scarier than having a stranger invade your home. However, one man had a completely different experience when an intruder came to his house. The uninvited visitor reportedly broke into his house and cleaned the entire place before leaving without taking a single item.
Nate Roman shared his experience on Facebook. The father of one from Marlborough, Massachusetts came home with his son and immediately noticed that something was amiss. For one, their house was a lot cleaner than when they left it. In addition to that, someone had left some interesting toilet paper art in the bathroom.
Here’s a home invasion story with a truly unexpected plot twist.
Roman’s story starts out pretty creepy but has an awesome plot twist.
“Today, while I was at work, a stranger entered my house. It’s possible that I forgot to lock the back door, they didn’t break anything while entering. I usually forget to arm my alarm during the day, but unfortunately, that also happened, so I don’t have any video, despite having cameras.
“Ready for the weird part? Not only did they not take anything (that I can find), but the purpose of the visit was to clean my bathrooms and bedrooms. They made the beds, vacuumed the rugs, scrubbed the toilets and left tp roses,” he wrote.
Not surprisingly, people thought the story was awesome and hilarious. Some wondered if a friend was playing a prank on Roman or perhaps he simply forgot that he had invited his mother over to his house.
But who was the intruder and why did they tidy up the house? Roman believes that it may have been a huge mistake.
“My best theory at this point is that a housekeeping service accidentally went to the wrong address. It’s still weird and creepy AF. No idea what to think about this,” he wrote.
We can all only hope that some kind stranger will miraculously help us clean our house. For now, it is good to know that the only thing Roman lost was the need to do some cleaning.
Boy Hijacks Talent Show Performance To Sing ‘Star Wars’ Imperial March
Darth Vader would be proud!
- A little boy decided to outshine the group performance by singing 'The Imperial March' at a talent show.
- Star Wars fans couldn't get enough of the adorable rendition of Darth Vader's iconic theme.
- Star Wars actor Mark Hamill certainly loved the performance and has a hilarious reaction to the video.
30 Embarrassing Adults Who Got Stuck In The Playground
Word of advice: stay away from baby swings!
“Play,” according to Albert Einstein, “is the highest form of research.” Well actually, not only is play an important aspect of child development but it is equally an essential element for surviving adult life. According to experts, play can help adults decrease stress levels, improve brain function, boost creativity and productivity, and even improve relationships, among many others.
Woman Loses 10 Years Of Memories After She Pooped With Too Much Force
Well, this is something you don’t read every day.
- One woman in Hong Kong suffered from severe constipation.
- After finally relieving herself in the bathroom, she suffered from memory loss.
- She was taken to the hospital but doctors found her brain to be functioning normally.
- Her temporary amnesia was possibly due to the excessive force she exerted when she pooped.
Like Us On Facebook
Filipino Guy Creates Prosthetic Face Mask That Looks Creepy And Cool
Crazy Norway Landslide Sweeps Away 8 Houses Into The Sea
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
- Interesting6 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG7 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring6 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- Sci/Tech6 days ago
Hawaii’s Pūhāhonu: Earth’s Largest Volcano Discovered Underneath Two Rocky Peaks