- Looking for a unique experience for you and your dog? There’s an amazing Airbnb for humans and canines in Idaho.
- The stunning beagle-shaped home was built by two artists who love dogs.
- In addition to its unique shape, the bed & breakfast is filled with doggy-inspired artwork and goodies that your puppy will love.
Are you planning to take your dog out for a trip to Idaho? Airbnb has the perfect place for you and your pooch. There’s an awesome bed & breakfast that welcomes pets of all sizes. The best thing about it is it’s shaped like a beagle.
The Dog Bark Park Inn Bed & Breakfast is an eye-catching fixture in Cottonwood, Idaho that also serves as comfortable accommodations for humans and dogs alike. The two-story home is lovingly called the Beagle and it doesn’t just show the love for dogs on the outside. The interior is filled with adorable dog-inspired artworks and goodies.
Welcome to the Beagle, an awesome place for you and your beloved dog.
The Beagle is the brainchild of artists Dennis Sullivan and Frances Conklin who decided to put up the bed & breakfast back in 1997. Most of their artwork and wood carvings can be found in the “dog house.” In addition to the canine woodworks, you can also try the dog-shaped cookies.
Staying in the Dog Bark Park Inn is set to be an amazing experience for humans and their dogs. You can spend the evening stargazing with your furry friend or visit the nearby attractions around Cottonwood. Either way, the Beagle will guarantee a cozy home away from home for everyone.
Ready to stay in the “dog house?” You can rent the Dog Bark Park Inn for $132 per night. This will allow up to four guests and their furry companions to stay in the two rooms in the home. The Beagle will guarantee that your trip to Idaho will be a truly unique one.
Octopus Changes Colors While Dreaming In Stunning Video
What does an octopus dream about?
- A stunning video shows a sleeping octopus going through magnificent color changes.
- According to the marine biologist, the octopus named Heidi may have been dreaming about finding a crab and eating it.
- The video somehow confirms that animals can actually dream about their regular routines.
World’s Largest Volcanic Crater Discovered In The Philippines
The caldera was discovered by a New Zealand-based Filipina scientist!
- The largest caldera in the world has been found in the Benham Rise in the Philippines.
- The massive volcanic crater is said to be 92 miles in diameter and may have been created by several huge eruptions throughout history.
- The caldera was discovered by a Filipina scientist who is based in New Zealand.
China’s New Helicopter Actually Looks Like A UFO
China claims the fully-armed aircraft cannot be detected by radar.
China's newest helicopter is an absolute head-turner. Everyone who has seen it so far has the same impression: it looks like a UFO! And it has since created quite a buzz on social media.