Looks, as they say, can be deceiving. These days, the same thing can be said about, well, female breasts. Not everything you see is real and it can really be difficult to tell which ones are fake and which are not.
- Factory sealed DVD
- James Cromwell, Christine Cavanaugh, Magda Szubanski (Actors)
- Chris Noonan (Director) - Chris Noonan (Writer) - George Miller (Producer) - Roscoe Lee Browne (Narrator)
- English (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: G (General Audience)
One Russian hottie is saying that it is actually easy to spot the difference – and it all boils down to what happens when the lights are turned off.
Svetlana Bilyalova, who has millions of followers on Instagram, recently shared a foolproof technique that will help you determine boob authenticity.
“Today I will demonstrate to you my new, revolutionary scientific discovery,” Svetlana said in a short video.
“It will help you find out, are the t*** fake of not?”
- 【DISCOVER THE MOST REALISTIC SILICONE BREAST FORMS!】--Perfect for crossdressers, mastectomy patients, cosplayers or stage performers, our silicone breasts will not only enhance your physical appearance but also give you that curvy girly look you’ve been looking for!
- 【REGAIN YOUR LOST CONFIDENCE & LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL!】-- Than ever with the breast forms from crossdressers, which are specially designed to help you look and feel more confident than ever! Dazzle all your friends and loved ones with your natural and realistic fake boobs now.
- 【UNLIKE ALL THOSE CHEAPLY-MADE FAKE BREASTS!】-- The fake breastforms for crossdressers and cosplay artists are made from medical-grade silicone, which is not only skinsafe and hypoallergenic, but will also look and feel like real breasts - jiggly and bouncy!
- 【NO NEED TO BUY ANY SPECIAL BRAS!】-- Our crossdresser breast forms feature life-like nipples that will enhance your experience and can easily fit in all regular bras. You don’t have to waste money buying new lingerie. Just find the perfect size for your needs and you’re good to go!
- 【100% FOR LIFE!】-- No any stimulation to the skin of body; Special Box is available to protect privacy, no one can tell what's inside! If any quality problems with our breast forms, welcome to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
The fitness model then grabbed two iPhones and, with the help of two friends, demonstrated the experiment.
According to Svetlana, fake boobs will glow red when lights are turned out and smartphone torches are pressed close to the boobs. If the boobs are natural, on the other hand, then they will not glow at all.
“They are so beautiful. The silicon shines bright red,” Svetlana also commented.
You can watch the video here:
Of course, any phone can be used for this clever experiment as long as they have the flashlight feature.
Kudos to Svetlana for an interesting solution to this dilemma.
Mao Zedong’s Sparrow Campaign Caused One of the Worst Environmental Disasters in History
Mao made waves across the world when he established the People’s Republic of China, but did you know that he also caused a huge environmental disaster?
Under Mao Zedong's leadership, China underwent a series of changes to improve and modernize life for its citizens. One of these campaigns had to do with eradicating sparrows because they were eating too much grain. This was called the Four Pests Campaign (or Kill a Sparrow Campaign), which was part of the Great Leap Forward, undertaken between 1958 and 1962. The four pests in the campaign were rats, flies, mosquitoes, and sparrows.
Citizens were given the order to do whatever they could to eradicate the birds. This included beating drums to scare them off from landing, which forced them to fly until they died of exhaustion. People also shot down sparrows and tore down their nests. It also gave people something to do with all their free time. Their goal was to push the birds close to extinction in China.
Sparrows were said to eat too much grain, so the Chinese government wanted them eliminated.
6 Strange Historical Objects that Remain Unsolved up to Now
History and strange artifacts never really did mix well. Mysteries are often left unsolved for several millennia.
The thing with history is that it spans thousands of years and people from our time will never really know the exact things that have happened in the past. Historians can only piece together a story based on the data and facts gathered. Artifacts excavated by archaeologists can only confuse us all the more because of questions brought up.
In fact, there have been so many diggings which have made these researches much more interesting and fun. Several historical objects have been unearthed that historians have yet to explain what these were even made for:
1. Giant stone spheres of Costa Rica
The Mystery of South Australia’s 14,000-Foot Tall Marree Man
Who created this several miles long artwork in the middle of the desert?
Back in 1998, a local pilot flying over South Australia’s isolated desert region got the surprise of his life when he looked down and spied a gigantic Aboriginal man holding a throwing stick, apparently out hunting.
The giant just happened to be a geoglyph – a large design created on the desert floor. It measured 4.2 kilometers tall and 28 kilometers at its perimeter, making it the largest single geoglyph in the world.
Just how large is it? It can be seen from the air above 3,000 feet!
Like Us On Facebook
California Man Posted He Regrets Attending A Party, The Next Day He Died Of COVID-19
Fashion Designer Unveils Face Masks Inspired by Catriona Gray’s Lava Gown
24 Funny Grandparents Spotted Wearing Inappropriate Shirts
Marvel Comics Acquires Rights to Alien & Predator
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
Major U.S. Franchisee of Pizza Hut and Wendy’s Files for Bankruptcy
Chinese Farm Couple’s Viral ‘Rural-Style Shuffle Dance’ Helps Hubby Fight Depression
Marvel Comics Acquires Rights to Alien & Predator
- News6 days ago
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
- People6 days ago
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants
- Interesting5 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- LifeHacks5 days ago
You’ve Been Threading Needles Wrong Your Whole Life