- Sheriff Adam Bieber of Shawano, Wisconsin shared a jawdropping image of how two car seats saved the lives of two little boys in a road crash.
- Although the car they were riding was a total wreck, the boys’ car seats were virtually unscratched.
- The kids’ mother posted the photo to spread awareness about the importance of car seats.
People are already well aware that seatbelts can save lives. However, they don’t really give much thought about children’s car seats. Luckily, a sheriff has shared a stunning image that confirms just how important it is to buckle up those car seats when driving.
Sheriff Adam Bieber of the Shawano County Sheriff’s Office in Shawano, Wisconsin shared a photo taken from a vehicular accident that involved a young mother and her two sons. Although the woman’s car was a complete wreck because of the incident, the car seats that held her children barely had any scratches. Not surprisingly, the Facebook post immediately had people talking.
Take a look at the shocking photo below:
The picture comes from Jenna Casado Rabberman, the mother who had been in the car accident. She shared her thoughts on the incident.
“THIS is why you buckle your kids into their car seats correctly every SINGLE time. Even when they scream because the straps are tight. Even when they complain about the chest clip or being rear facing. We stopped for milk on the way home from preschool yesterday. We were minutes from home. Someone sped through a red light and slammed into us. You never think it will happen to you. My boys escaped without a scratch but the paramedics told me it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly. I will be fine, my kids are fine, everything else can be replaced. Sending thanks to God for keeping us safe (along with Honda, Graco & Chicco).”
Accidents can happen but you can still avoid major injuries by putting your seat belt on.
Almost 1.25 million people die in vehicular accidents annually, which means there are more than 3,200 deaths every day around the world. This family is definitely a proof that a properly buckled car seat can improve your chances of surviving a road crash.
2 Office Kittens Fostered By Company To Boost Employee Morale Are Now Internet Darlings
Employees of the Year!
- Two kittens were fostered by a company in Ohio in an effort to boost employee morale.
- The idea worked so well that the employees began sharing videos of the kittens on the internet.
- Not surprisingly, the video went viral as the adorably named cats Debit and Credit became the internet's newest darlings.
Gross Girl Licks Ice Cream and Puts It Back on Shelf
Now she’s in serious trouble after the police discovered her identity.
- A young woman got in trouble for licking a Blue Bell ice cream and putting it back on the shelf.
- The authorities eventually discovered her identity and may soon be facing charges because of the gross prank.
Bright Yellow “Tropical Bird” Found in England Turned Out to Be a Herring Gull Covered in Curry Powder
- It had a pungent small and couldn't fly. They discovered it fell into a vat of curry water.
- The weird color washed off the bird after the staff gave it a bath.
- The bird appeared to be healthy despite the incident.
Like Us On Facebook
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”
Tourists Escape Taal Volcano Minutes Before Eruption, Capture Scary Experience On Film
Taal Volcano Evacuees Show Humor As They Rock Clothing From Donations
Japanese Billionaire Is Looking For A Girlfriend To Fly With Him To The Moon