Connect with us


Girl Gets Choked By Feathers While Biting Into McDonald’s Chicken





A mom was furious after her daughter choked on feathers that were still attached to a McDonald’s fried chicken wing. Outraged, she claimed that her little one coughed up a ball of fluff after they had ordered the fast food to their home in Beijing, China.

The horrified mother said she did not notice the unplucked feathers until she had fed three of the wings to her young daughter. She claimed that she only found out what was on the chicken wing when her daughter had coughed while they were eating the delivery meal at home. The feathery food was revealed on Weibo, China’s version of Twitter.

Video and images of the revolting meal show a bunch of chicken feathers clearly protruding through the wing’s fried coating.

The mom surnamed Zhou, took to social media to express her anger. She said:

“A chicken wing overgrown with feathers was fried and then sold, to be sent straight into a child’s mouth! My child is now having nightmares, and whenever she eats she retches.”

Understandably upset, Zhou went back to the local McDonald’s restaurant to complain about the incident.

The restaurant supervisor tried to make it up to her by offering to give them ten times the price of the chicken wings, and an additional of 300 yuan ($44.54) worth of meal coupons and cash. However, the woman refused the offer and reported the case to the local food and drug administration.

Meanwhile, McDonald’s shared that they are investigating the claims and then took to Weibo to apologize for the incident.

“We express our sincere apologies for the product flaw which was not immediately detected by the restaurant and has caused inconvenience for the customer.”

This is certainly not the first time that the fast-food giant has faced shocking complaint. As previously reported, McDonald’s also apologized to a family after a two-year-old sucked on a used condom found in the restaurant.

View Comments