- Valiery Portlock, 25 years old, posed as a fake cop in Hicksville, Long Island in New York.
- Unfortunately for him, he pulled over a van carrying detectives from the electronic squad of the police department.
- Portlock attempted to escape them but he was immediately stopped by highway patrol officers.
- He is now facing two charges as a result of his actions.
We know that headline sounds like the perfect plot for a comedy movie but yes, as dumb and funny as it sounds, this really happened in real life.
A fake cop recently had the unluckiest day of his life when he unknowingly pulled over a van of real detectives. As anyone can easily imagine, things didn’t go well for the fraudster.
The incident happened in New York City where the dumb guy pretending to be a policeman decided to pull over an unmarked vehicle. Unknown to him, real officers were inside the said van.
Meet Valiery Portlock: possibly the world’s unluckiest guy!
This has been confirmed by a report by the Nassau County police which tells us that Valiery Portlock tried to pull the van over in Hicksville, Long Island on a Friday morning. The vehicle carried detectives from the electronic squad of the police department and when they introduced themselves to Portlock, he panicked and quickly attempted to escape, “swerving his Nissan Sentra into oncoming traffic and speeding off towards the Long Island Expressway,” according to LadBible.
He was, however, immediately captured by highway patrol officers and did not resist the arrest.
Not surprisingly, his story eventually went viral on social media.
In an ABC 7 report, we learn that the 25-year-old crook is already in custody of the authorities. He will be charged with criminal impersonation and reckless endangerment. So that’s double the headache for him.
Court records, however, do not list a lawyer who can be contacted for further comments about Portlock’s case.
Sisters Who Are Polar Opposites Delight the Internet
One owns an inflatable unicorn at home while another has a small coffin near her doormat.
- Two sisters went viral on Twitter after their pictures together caught everyone's attention.
- The original post, shared by Alexandria Bishop, shows her and her sister Jessica Toutant - who look nothing alike because of their styles.
This New Study Proves the Rich are Fundamentally Different From The Rest of Us
If you think the rich are different from you and me, you’re right! Read on and find out just how different they are!
- It's but natural to believe and accept that the rich are different from the rest of the population
- However, did you know that they are different not only because they have more money than they know what to do with?
- You might wonder what you're doing wrong, especially when you're hitting rock bottom and some others are living extravagant lives far beyond your wildest dreams
- These people are fundamentally different from the rest of the population, so says a recent study conducted by a team of German economists and psychologists
- Apparently, the disparity stretches way beyond anything imaginable, and in aspects of life most people don't even pay attention to
11 Amazing Kids With Actual Superpowers
There must be something in them that makes them extra special.
One can only dream to have beyond amazing abilities like those people they see in superhero movies. Having superpowers is the stuff of fiction but you might just have second thoughts once you meet these lovely, amazing kids from around the globe.