- Elon Musk and Grimes has welcomed their first baby.
- The couple decided to call their son X Æ A-12 Musk and now the internet is confused.
- The state of California, however, said the name “would not be allowed” for certain reasons.
Techpreneur Elon Musk and Canadian singer Grimes recently announced the birthday of their first baby together. While many took the time to congratulate and greet the couple, some also couldn’t help but notice the child’s unusual name.
Apparently, the pair decided to name their newborn son as X Æ A-12. Musk himself confirmed this with a fan on Twitter and the internet has since had mixed reactions about it. In fact, the name eventually inspired tons of memes.
In a Twitter post, Grimes later revealed the real meaning behind the unique name.
Meanwhile, in his appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience show, Elon confessed it was mostly his partner who came up with the name. He also explained how to pronounce it:
“X is letter X. The Æ is pronounced as ‘Ash.’ And then A-12 is my contribution… Archangel 12, the precursor to SR-71, the coolest plane ever,” the proud dad shared.
So yes, the name is pronounced “Ex Ash A-Twelve.”
While it’s surely a name unlike any other, some netizens pointed out how future teachers and classmates of the boy may often end up in a state of confusion whenever they hear about his name.
Also, others made fun of it because it sounds a bit too futuristic.
Of course, another serious consideration for the couple is that the state of California is having issues about the name as early as now.
As Matt Conens of the Public Affairs Office of the California Department of Public Health told USA Today:
“A name like ‘X Æ A-12’ would not be allowed. Vital records must be completed with the 26 alphabetical characters of the English language and appropriate punctuation such as hyphens, apostrophes, periods, and commas.”
Real-Life Horror House from ‘The Conjuring’ To Be Livestreamed For A Week
Are you brave enough to check out this haunted house?
- The real-life horror house from The Conjuring will soon be accessible via livestreaming for a full week.
- The haunted house is believed to be cursed by a witch and has been subject to several paranormal occurrences.
It’s Official: Chris Hemsworth’s ‘Extraction’ Is Getting A Sequel!
Tyler Rake will be back soon!
- Netflix' Extraction is officially getting a sequel, screenplay writer Joe Russo confirmed.
- According to Russo, he has already secured a deal with the streaming giant to write a new script for the hit action movie.
- Actor Chris Hemsworth, who plays mercenary Tyler Rake, has earlier said that he will be "pretty stoked" to do another Extraction film.
Rihanna Donates $5M to Food Banks Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
The pop star is doing her part in fighting the coronavirus outbreak!
- Rihanna is proving that people can do so much more in the face of a global pandemic.
- The pop star has just donated a whopping $5 million to organizations in the fight against the coronavirus outbreak.
- The donation was made through Rihanna's Clara Lionel Foundation.
Awesome Family Gathers Over 5,000 Christmas Gifts For Needy Families
Woman Gets Tattooed From Head to Toe, Spends Almost £20,000
Job Applicant Gets Rejected 5 Minutes After Entering The Building
China Launches World’s First-Ever 6G Satellite in Orbit
Culture4 days ago
Girl, 13, Forced To Marry 48-Year-Old Man And Cares For His Kids Who Are The Same Age As Her
News5 days ago
Second Human Who Got Moderna’s “95% Effective” Vaccine Says Only Side Affect Is A “Slightly Sore Arm”
OMG7 days ago
Pet Groomer Accidentally Cuts Off Poor Dog’s Tongue During A Hair Cut
OMG6 days ago
23 Micro Cameras Hidden In The Most Unexpected Places