- Elon Musk declared that his brain-computer interface will allow people to hear previously indistinct sounds.
- He also claimed that through this chip, we can listen to music directly from our brain.
- Musk will present more details about this technology on August 28.
Elon Musk claims that through his brain chip, people can hear sounds that have previously been inaudible to the rest of us.
Musk, founder of Space X and Tesla, has been revealing more information about Neuralink’s technology in a series of tweets on Thursday. He said that his brain-computer interface “could also extend range of hearing beyond normal frequencies and amplitudes.”
He made previous claims that it is possible to stream music directly from the chip as well.
Furthermore, the brain-computer interface can help regulate hormone levels. According to the tech mogul, it enhances a person’s abilities such as greater reasoning and anxiety relief.
Musk co-founded Neuralink in 2016. The firm’s primary goal is to alleviate the effects of neurological disorders. To be specific, they are aiming to help patients who have severe mobility problems.
Ultimately, though, he intends to “upgrade human beings” in order to keep up with advanced artificial intelligence.
Musk has always been adamant about his beliefs about advanced AI. He frequently stated the danger that it may surpass us within the next several years.
He said, “My assessment about why AI is overlooked by very smart people is that very smart people do not think a computer can ever be as smart as they are.”
Last year, the company shared a major update about the technology regarding how they will use a robot to implant thin and very light wires in a person’s brain, and connect it to an external computer processing unit. He also added that they intend to make the connection wireless.
Musk said they are working on a “sewing – machine” like device. This will provide a direct connection between a computer and the implanted chip in the brain.
Last July 2019, Neuralink revealed that they had already successfully tested the technology on mice and apes.
They had planned on starting with their first human trials early this year. According to Musk, the process will be like having Lasik laser eye surgery.
Since 2016, Neuralink has held only one major presentation on how the brain-computer interface will work.
Although Elon Musk has recently been sharing bits of information about the technology, they are set on giving more details on the 28th of August.
UV Disinfection Robots Help Fight Viruses To Keep Humans Safe
These robots ensure a safe and disinfected room – before you even enter.
- UV Disinfection robots kill 99.99% of pathogens in high risk areas.
- They utilize ultraviolet light to destroy viruses and bacteria within 15 minutes.
- Already used in many countries around Europe and Asia, it provides effective disinfection and limits human exposure to harmful microorganisms.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, there has been an increased interest in the use of these robots.
3 Spacecraft Are Bound For Mars This Month
Three state-of-the-art spacecraft from three different countries head to the red planet this July.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE), China, and the United States launching their Mars-bound spacecraft this month.
- This is the first Mars expedition for UAE and China.
- Their avant-garde landers and rovers will help conduct a comprehensive study of the planet's atmosphere and rock samples.
Scientists To Explore A Mysterious 425-foot Underwater Sinkhole Called ‘Green Banana’
A team of scientists will soon delve into the deepest “blue hole” ever discovered.
- The 'Green Banana' is a 425-foot underwater sinkhole. It is located off the coast of Florida.
- Scientists are preparing to embark on a year-long expedition, which will begin in August.
- The team will explore the depths of this "blue hole" and conduct a comprehensive study to learn more about them.
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave
5 Fun Activities To Do When You’re In White Sands, New Mexico
At Least 380 Whales Dead In Australia’s Largest-Ever Mass Stranding
Sci/Tech2 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos5 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
History6 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
People6 days ago
Anti-Mask Protesters in Florida Storm Target Yelling “Take Off Your Masks”