- Jason HIlley, a father from Orlando, Florida, went viral on Faceook because of his ‘Parenting 101″ video.
- In the said clip, the dad can be seen wearing skimpy shorts – in an attempt to teach his daughter an important lesson about fashion.
- The video has gained millions of views and thousands of shares and comments on social media.
Raising teens is never an easy feat. As any parent would attest, it could often get frustrating, especially when you feel like they’re not listening.
The reality, of course, is that a good old lengthy sermon often isn’t what you need to get your message across. Sometimes you just have to be a bit more creative than that.
Take it from this father whose video recently went viral on social media.
In the said video, we see Jason Hilley, a dad from Orlando, Florida, who decided to teach his teenage daughter a lesson about fashion that she probably will not forget anytime soon.
“Kendall, we have to have a talk,” he tells her as he enters her room rocking a pair of skimpy shorts. Understandably, his daughter was in so much shock and surprise while his younger son can be seen in the background, laughing his heart out.
He later challenged the embarrassed teen, asking her to wear the shorts they recently bought so they can see “whose fit better.”
“I’m picking her up from school with these on,” Jason told his wife.
She later got the tight shorts, wore them, and protested they weren’t even too short but Jason quickly countered that with “No, neither are mine!”
Watch the video here:
Jason captioned his video this way:
“You wear yours in public, I will wear mine. Parenting 101”
The video has since gained millions of views on Facebook and thousands of positive comments from netizens who are hailing Jason as a hero for doing what he did.
One commenter called him a “good dad,” commending his “brilliant way of showing his daughter that he loves her.”
Pakistani Politician Accidentally Uses Cat Filter During FB Live
Hilarity ensued when a government official in Pakistan accidentally had the cat filter on during his live press conference on Facebook on Friday. Regional minister Shaukat Yousafzai addressed the public with his weekly live conference on the social media platform but has attracted a different kind of attention instead.
Supermarket Uses Embarrassing Plastic Bags So Customers Will Think Twice About Using One
You wouldn’t wanna be seen carrying these plastic bags around!
- East West Market is taking a step against single use plastics.
- The independent grocery in Vancouver has launched three plastic bag designs to shame their customers about using plastic bags.
- The funny pollution solution has since gone viral online.
Talkative Toddler ‘Converses’ With Dad In Absolutely Adorable Video
“Really? I thought the same thing. We think a lot alike, huh?”
- A new viral video features an adorable conversation between a dad and his talkative baby.
- The toddler keeps speaking gibberish but his patient father never fails to respond as if he knows exactly what the child is saying.
- The video has now been shared over a million times on social media.
Like Us On Facebook
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
WHO Wants Us To Stay Home and Play Video Games During COVID-19 Pandemic
Dutch Hospitals Recall “Defective” China-Made Masks
Smokers Have Higher Risk Of Contracting The Deadly COVID-19, Says Doctor
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare