We travel to enjoy and experience the city, country, or island, so most of us are not really keen when it comes to the hotels that we’re staying in. However, some hotels have unique and cool designs and services that they became a huge part of the trip.
While some hotels opted for a more classic and standard approach, there are a couple that go beyond the norm to make your stay more memorable. Here are 18 hotels that are so cool that anyone would love to go back.
1. “This toilet brush in my hotel room.”
2. When you want to amaze your customers.
3. “The vending machine at my hotel has Tide in it.”
4. “The hotel I’m staying at has two rolls of toilet paper, each one going in different directions.”
5. “My hotel from this weekend used to be a bank. They turned the vault into a bar!”
6. This hotel thinks about your safety in all circumstances.
The guest said:
“My hotel also had exit signs near the floor, presumably for when you are crawling on the floor to avoid smoke inhalation during a fire.”
7. At the Europa Park Hotel in Germany, there is a tiny children’s bathroom in the bathroom.
8. “This welcome towel in my hotel room.”
9. “My hotel shower handle tells you the water temperature.”
10. “The pillows in my hotel room are labeled by preference.”
11. “The bathroom signs at my hotel are trying to hold it.”
12. The room numbers at this hotel are on the floor.
13. “The sewing kit at my hotel came with the needles pre-threaded.”
14. Fantastic service, smart, with a good sense of humor.
The guest said:
“Last time I was in Las Vegas I ran out of towels. I told housekeeping that I would tip one dollar for every extra towel put in my room.”
15. “My hotel in Odessa (Ukraine) tells you which day it is by changing the elevator carpet every day.”
16. “I requested a photo of James Earl Jones for my hotel room. five-star customer service!”
17. “My hotel gives you a rubber ducky.”
18. “This bread at my hotel also comes with a curly tail.
Divers Finally Discover What’s At Bottom Of The Great Blue Hole In Belize
Their findings were astonishing!
One of the world’s great marine mysteries was finally solved when a team of explorers became the first to dive to the bottom of the Belize Blue Hole. Easily recognizable from space, the Belize Blue Hole, sometimes known as the Great Blue Hole, is one of the most iconic dive spots in the country.
The Belize Blue Hole has fascinated explorers, divers, and travelers for centuries. To discover what lies beneath, entrepreneur and British Virgin Islands resident Richard Branson, Fabien Cousteau, and a team of ocean scientists took part in the first ever deep dive to the bottom.
Over 700 Disney-Style Castle Homes Abandoned in Turkish ‘Ghost Town’
So far, Burj Al Babas remains “unoccupied, unfinished and unopened.”
When you hear about a place with more than 700 Disney-style 'castle' homes, it's easy to think that it's a perfect destination for a family vacation. It should be fun to stay in the area and take pictures for Instagram, right? Or even better, would you grab the chance to buy one of the properties so you can stay there for good with your loved ones?
Unfortunately, Burj Al Babas is the farthest thing from an ideal family spot. In fact, all its beautiful Gothic-inspired structures have been abandoned for years now and so it has more of a 'ghost town' vibe than a theme park atmosphere.
The Whale Shark Crisis In Oslob, Philippines
While the tourists are taking their Instagram-worthy snaps, the whales are suffering the consequences.
Big fish are big business in Oslob, Philippines. Aside from its traditional offers of sun, sea, and sand, the fourth class municipality in the province of Cebu has garnered a reputation for being a hub of whale shark tourism.
Its new slogan even says “Guaranteed whale shark sighting.” While that sounded like an ambitious claim, no one was ever disappointed as there are always whale sharks to see. With that said, it seems like a win-win situation for the tourists and the local community. But what about the whale sharks?
While the tourists are taking their Instagram-worthy snaps, the whales are suffering the consequences....