- The Clackamas United Church of Christ recently went viral for the signs outside their building.
- The signs, created by Pastor Adam Eriksen, promotes love and equality for all.
A Christian church in Wisconsin has been capturing people’s attention because of the amazing signs outside their building. Compared with other traditional religious groups, this church seems to be more tolerant and less judgmental, based on the statements written on their signs.
The Clackamas United Church of Christ is a proud supporter of women and LGBTQ+ rights plus it strongly condemns racism, among many others. Now they’re receiving lots of love from netizens everywhere because of their firm stance on these controversial topics.
Preaching tolerance and love: Pastor Adam Ericksen of the Clackamas United Church of Christ.
One of the popular signs says ‘Powerful Men Shame A Woman. Jesus Took Her Side.’
The church also reminds people that everyone is welcome in their building, regardless of their marital status.
In one of his sermons, Pastor Adam said that religion often has been known for “being dogmatic” and for “claiming ultimate truth,” which should not be the case in the first place.
The sad truth is that these days, so manyreligions are often fighting against each other and, at the same time, condemning people who do not practice their beliefs as “sinners”.
Pastor Adam, who came up with the signs, is aiming to reach more people through these unconventional signs.
In the past, the church only had its name and time of worship service in their signs but the preacher proposed to change that. And when they did, the signs eventually went viral as they gained a lot of positive feedback on social media.
In a UNILAD interview, Pastor Adam shared:
“Our message is that God loves all people, because that was the message Jesus proclaimed. And in proclaiming that message, we state that God loves particular people – especially those who are often marginalized by religion.”
The pastor likewise pointed out that during his time, Jesus often showed compassion to individuals and groups of people shunned by the “religious elite.”
“We love Jesus and his way of life,” he also added.
Meet Cassandra de Pecol, the First Woman to Visit Every Country on Earth…and She’s Just 27!
Her Instagram account is to die for!
- She has reached all 193 sovereign nations within 18 months and 26 days.
- Her journey cost her almost $200,000. She has received financial help from sponsors.
- Cassie is also an author, speaker, philanthropist, AND an Ironman athlete!
Holland Now Has No Street Dogs, Becomes the First Country to Accomplish It
Stray dog population in the country is now down to zero.
- Dog ownership became popular in Holland since the 19th century, but a lot of these owners eventually abandoned their pets due to rabies outbreaks.
- Holland solved the problem by implementing a massive sterilization program and introducing laws to protect animal welfare.
- Strays have become non-existent as 90 percent of residents in Holland now has dogs.
Church in San Francisco Lets Homeless People Sleep Inside Overnight
Blankets are provided and no one gets turned away.
- The initiative is part of the Gubbio Project and started by Father Louis Vitale and community activist Shelly Roder.
- The church lets people sleep on the pews and provides them with blankets as well.
- Since the project started, no guest has been turned away or kicked out when other worshipers came into the church.
Like Us On Facebook
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
WHO Wants Us To Stay Home and Play Video Games During COVID-19 Pandemic
Carpenter Creates Warped and Cracked Dressers That Looks Straight Out of Wonderland