Connect with us

OMG

CCTV Footage Shows Overcharged Cellphone Exploding and Causing Fire

Leaving your device unattended for too long is a bad idea!

  • A viral video on Facebook shows us the dangers of leaving a cellphone unattended while charging.
  • The device later exploded several times and caused fire.

Many of us have that habit of charging our phones just right before we hit the bed. Besides, we love the feeling of waking up with a fully-charged device as we wake up from our sleep, right?

Well that’s okay if your phone is equipped to handle that. Otherwise, you might want to think twice – especially after watching this video.

Case in point, a viral CCTV footage shows us how overcharging can be a terrible idea.

As you will see on the said video, leaving your gadget unattended while it is charging can lead to a tragic disaster.

Beware of your devices, everyone!

In a viral video posted on Facebook by a user named Jacklyn Chang, we see a possible scenario when people do that – and it’s pretty scary. The 30-second clip starts out quiet and then all of a sudden, it surprises viewers with a series of explosions.

The video description reads:

“CCTV recorded mobile phone been charged for too long and left unattended. It exploded and caused fire.”

You can watch the video here:

Like Logo on Facebook

The video has since gained millions of views and thousands of netizens took time to comment on the post with some saying “cheap phones and batteries” could be the culprit in this accident.

Meanwhile, others got curious and speculated that the phone might be beside something which triggered rapid explosion after the first one.

So far, all we know is that the incident happened last May 11, 2019 as seen on the timestamp of the footage. No further information has been released regarding the incident so we’re left guessing about the exact location and the technical details of the fire.

Funny

Pakistani Politician Accidentally Uses Cat Filter During FB Live

Hilarity ensued when a government official in Pakistan accidentally had the cat filter on during his live press conference on Facebook on Friday. Regional minister Shaukat Yousafzai addressed the public with his weekly live conference on the social media platform but has attracted a different kind of attention instead.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Guy Tweets About How Visiting His Father’s Grave Led To The Most Unexpected Plot Twist

“DON’T WORRY, IT GETS FUNNIER.”

  • A Twitter thread has gone viral for its amazing story that begins at a grave and ends with a truly unexpected twist.
  • Sixth Form Poet is an author who has captivated thousands of Twitter users with his awesome tale.
  • The writer has since posted more amusing stories with amazing endings.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Amazing Bracelet Zaps You When You Eat Too Much Fast Food

This awesome device can also help you quit smoking or stop biting your nails!

  • The new device sends a mild shock when you reach for cigarettes or unhealthy food.
  • The Pavlok 2 is also effective at preventing oversleeping or nail-biting.
  • The amazing technology can condition your brain to give up all of your bad habits.

...

Continue Reading