First off, a confession – I love Cadbury. I don’t know but there’s something irresistible about it and I couldn’t help myself but always pick up a bar or two whenever I am on a grocery store. It has become a habit really and now my son has picked up on it as well.
If you’re also a Cadbury fan, would you seriously consider it in case they hire you as a chocolate taster?
Seriously! Mondelez International, owner of Cadbury, Oreo, Milka, and other food brands, is looking for someone willing to work as a professional chocolate taster. This means that the qualified applicant will be able to make a living by, yes, consuming those awesome sweets.
The company posted the job opening on LinkedIn and included the key responsibilities you will see below:
- Be able to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback.
- Work within a team of panellists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste.
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products.
- Be consistent in the results given.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
According to the company, chocolate tasters help them perfect new products they are about to launch across the world.
As for the other requirements, Cadbury made it clear that they want someone with these qualifications:
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
- Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion
- Eager to try new inventive products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English Language
- The application is open for residents of the United Kingdom and those who are willing to relocate.
If you are interested to give this a shot, go check out additional details from their LinkedIn post.
Pretty Girl Orgasms in Front of Mom As Boyfriend’s Vibrating Panties Prank Goes Wrong
…and she’s totally cool about it!
As far as pranks go, this one has got to be one of the embarrassing that I've seen in a while. Dude goes inside his girl's house and gives her a naughty gift - a pair of vibrating panties.
"What the hell?" she asked. She later inspects the weird-looking panties which has a really loud buzz and equipped with a remote control that looks like a small phone. But she was cool enough to go along with the prank. She wears the panties and gives him free reign on the remote control.
10 Managers Share Most Bizarre Stories of Why They Had To Fire Certain Employees
These employees are the most stupid ever!
Being a manager is never an easy thing – you have to ensure the business runs smoothly, deal with complaining customers, and, of course, handle difficult employees. It’s really a tough job and not everyone is built to do it.
In some instances, some managers even had to fire employees for doing very stupid things. Several posts on Reddit give us insight about what managers encounter when they work with people who have committed workplace blunders that led to them getting fired .
Read on and find out about their bizarre stories: ...
20 Awesome Single Dads Who Took Parenting to the Next Level
Fatherhood level 9999!
It is not easy raising kids when you are a single parent. Single moms and single dads face unique challenges in rearing their kids but with unconditional love and sheer dedication, it can be done. However, single dads encounter an obstacle unique to them, especially when they are raising little girls. Often, these dads have to go the extra mile to learn all the "girl things" and "mommy-stuff" so they can relate to their daughters and vice versa.
Please do not get us wrong - we do realize that all single moms and single dads are special. But for now, let us allow these awesome men to take the spotlight so we can also thank them for manning up and being real fathers to their kids.
Check out these photos: