- Fast food giant Burger King recently released a bold new ad that shows their iconic Whopper in olds.
- The time lapse video shows the burger in 34 days and ends with the promise “no artificial preservatives.”
- The stunt has earned mixed reactions but many commenters praised it, with others even pointing out that it’s clearly an attack against McDonald’s “never-aging burger.“
If you’re selling food, displaying your product in molds might not really sound like an appealing marketing strategy for your business. And yet that’s exactly what Burger King recently did – and some are praising them for their unorthodox advertising campaign.
In a time-lapse video released by the fast food company, we see their famous Whopper over a period of 34 days, getting moldy and all as it decomposes. What’s so brilliant about it, you ask? Well according to the company, it’s their way of showing how their burgers are far more superior compared with their competitors. Because they’re made of natural ingredients.
Fernando Machado, chief marketing officer of Restaurant Brands International, put it this way:
“At Burger King we believe that real food tastes better. That’s why we are working hard to remove preservatives, colors, and flavors from artificial sources from the food we serve in all countries around the world.”
You can check out the ad here:
The 45-second video has quickly gained over a million views in just a few days and, as expected, it has generated a lot of reactions from netizens everywhere.
One commenter described the ad as “ingenious” while another pointed out:
“For anyone wondering why the released this commercial, go Google the 20-year-old McDonald’s hamburger that hasn’t broken down.”
According to reports, Burger King has issued a press release mentioning that they have gotten rid of preservatives from the Whopper in many stores across Europe and the United States. The aim is to make the preservative-free burger in all US outlets before 2021.
Teen Girl Shares Sad Story of Living In The Wuhan Outbreak
This is “the worst kind of heartbreak,” she wrote.
- A teenager girl in Wuhan, China has documented what life is like living in the quarantined city.
- Netizens have since been touched by the girl's heartbreaking story.
- Over a short period of time, she has lost her mom and dad to coronavirus.
- Eventually, she also ended up getting infected by the dreaded disease.
Is Quaden Bayles Really 18 Years Old and His Bullying Story a Scam?
Some are claiming he’s 18. We did some digging and here’s what we found!
- Shortly after netizens and famous celebrities poured over their love and money for Quaden Bayles, some are expressing outrage for "falling into a trap," saying the viral video is allegedly staged.
- Several Twitter users did some "amateur investigation" and is now accusing Bayles' as a scammer, claiming he and his family are financially well-off and that the 9-year old Australian boy with dwarfism is actually an adult.
- Photos of an "adult" and a baller Bayles has been circulating over social media.
A “Prophet” in Malawi Allegedly Sells Soap That Can Wash Away Your Sins
The soap is sold at $50 per bar.
- Allegedly designed by a "prophet of God" named Shepherd Bushiri, a unique line of soap products called Lion of Judah claims it can wash away your sins.
- It has two different scents, lavender and peach orchard, and is being sold for around $50 per bar.
- Meanwhile, Bushiri denied he is selling the soap and called the advertisement "fake".
Like Us On Facebook
Mysterious Object Sighted Over Denver Skies
Small-Scale Miner in Tanzania Finds Rare Gemstone Worth $2 Million
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News7 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News5 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie