- Aside from expensive dresses, the bride wanted custom swimwear, custom robes…and an overseas bachelorette party that the bridesmaids are supposed to pay for.
- She also wanted a bridal shower in which the guests would contribute for the expenses.
- None of the bridesmaids replied to the bride’s group message.
Stories of bridezillas seem to be getting worse as time goes by. It seems that there are brides who think they can get away with an unbelievable sense of self-entitlement and justify their bad behavior just because of her special day.
The latest to this horror tales is of an anonymous bride who has supposedly demanded that her nine bridesmaids spend $850 on dresses, just for her wedding and the other occasions connected to it.
The bride, who is believed to be Australian, gave her bridesmaids a long list of costs that they should save up for.
She reportedly wanted custom bathing suits and custom robes, along with the pricey dresses.
“I want to do custom robes for the special day – the robes are $25-a-piece,” she said.
“As for the bridesmaid dresses it looks like the price will run between $700-$850.”
She also wanted her bridesmaids to fork over cash for an overseas bachelorette party. She also wanted her guests to contribute to her bridal shower.
In her group message to the girls, she said, “Some of the ladies have suggested a few places like Jamaica, Spain and Costa Rica so start thinking of places.”
She advised her bridesmaids to start saving for the big expenses ahead.
She advised putting together a $100 deposit, which eventually went higher when she factored in the costs of the dress designer, hair stylist, and make-up artist.
“Just start SAVING!” she reminded them.
She reminded the girls that the message was only for “information purposes.”
But apparently, the bridesmaids are amused with the whole idea. It was reported that none of the girls replied immediately to the bride’s group message.
One of the bridesmaids also leaked the bride’s text message to a wedding shaming Facebook group.
The reactions were predictably savage.
“I spit my drink at $700 bridesmaid dresses,” a comment said.
“If your friend is in the wedding party – tell her to back away – NOW,” said another.
Derpy Snake Looks Like It Has Googly Eyes And Was Drawn By A Child
“It’s like God let a six year old with a crayon design a snake!”
- A harmless species of snake is taking the internet by storm for a strange reason.
- The Arabian Sand Boa looks like a toy snake with googly eyes stuck to the top of its head.
- Most people couldn't get enough of how it appears to have been drawn by a child trying to illustrate a snake from memory.
Weed Dispensary Receives Online Order From Thor Thunder Odinson
If you think Bro Thor was too much, clearly you haven’t met Fake Thor.
- Thor Thunder Odinson made an online order from a weed dispensary in Canada.
- This fake ID contains made-up information that all leads and are connected to Marvel's Thor.
- Fake Thor was hilariously let down for his order.
Woman Allegedly Sets House On Fire ‘After Finding Big Spider’
Some in the neighborhood are doubtful about her story.
- A woman in Missouri has been arrested for setting her own house on fire.
- In her confession to the police, Alexcia Berry claimed it was a spider that pushed her to do the burning.
- Some residents in the neighborhood, however, are doubtful about Berry's story and they believe her house has been used for illegal activities.
Like Us On Facebook
Filipino Guy Creates Prosthetic Face Mask That Looks Creepy And Cool
Crazy Norway Landslide Sweeps Away 8 Houses Into The Sea
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
- Interesting6 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG6 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring6 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- Sci/Tech6 days ago
Hawaii’s Pūhāhonu: Earth’s Largest Volcano Discovered Underneath Two Rocky Peaks