- Circumcision is prevalent in some countries, and kids have to go through it at an early age.
- One boy in Indonesia, however, decided he doesn’t want it.
- He fled the clinic and went to the rooftop to avoid getting the procedure.
Circumcision is a common procedure done in Asian countries like the Philippines and Indonesia. It is considered a rite of passage that many young boys have to go through as part of growing up. However, one young boy in Indonesia doesn’t want any of it that he decided to run away and hide.
Come to think of it, you have to be that creative to find the right words to tell a five-year-old boy what circumcision is and what will happen. The unnamed boy may have realized what he’s in for and that’s when he showed his parents that he’s protesting.
The young boy ran from his mother and doctor and gone up to the roof to avoid circumcision.
The boy stayed on the roof of the hospital, where he’s supposed to undergo the operation, for the next couple of hours. It was an amusing yet strange scenario for Dr. Anik Sutari.
According to Dr. Sutari, she has never had a patient react intensely to the news about getting a circumcision. In Indonesia, kids are supposed to get circumcised by the time they’re five. This is a common practice among kids of Muslim families and the country is predominantly Muslim.
In her 20 years of performing circumcision on thousands of kids, Dr. Sutari has never had a child avoid the procedure by running to the rooftop. The doctor and the parents couldn’t do so much for fear that the child might run further and worse, fall from the roof.
Dr. Sutari took a photo of the boy and share it on Facebook.
The parents had sought the help of the kid’s teacher, who is close to him. Eventually, the boy came down after the teacher talked to him calmed him down. And interestingly enough, he even went to the circumcision clinic willingly to get the procedure done.
‘It’s true… As soon as the teacher comes, with a little persuasion finally the child wants to come down… ‘And even more magical, the child walks himself to the circumcision clinic, and positioned himself for the procedure without being led or forced.’
What a great way to end the crazy day for everyone involved. Sutari added that the child didn’t even make a fuss during the operation. However, the child did get circumcised three hours later than originally scheduled.
Vegan Woman In Cow Costume ‘Mourns’ For Meat Products In Supermarket
Apparently, the bizarre stunt was done to send a message about animal rights.
- A woman dressed as a cow has been spotted in a Woolworths store in Perth, Australia.
- A member of vegan group Direct Action Everywhere, the woman was seen 'mourning' for the meat products sold at the supermarket.
- The bizarre stunt has been met by mixed reactions from netizens.
Students in Vietnam Need To Be Carried In Plastic Bags Across Flooded River To Go To School
They go through all this just to attend their classes!
- The young students of a Vietnamese village need to cross a river to get to their school.
- When the river is flooded, they need to be ferried across the dangerous waters by the village's stronger men.
- The children are placed inside plastic bags and carried across the strong current.
Handsome Goat Captures Netizens’ Hearts For Looking Like A K-Pop Idol
How is this goat prettier than me?!
- A farmer from Malaysia shared some photos of his 'handsome goat' on Facebook as a joke.
- However, people couldn't get enough of Remos, who clearly knows how to pose and smile for the camera.
- The goat has even been compared to several good-looking K-Pop stars.
Like Us On Facebook
Influencer Reportedly Positive Of COVID-19 After Licking Toilet Bowl
Coronavirus May Last in Europe For About 2 Years, Says Chinese Expert
Spain Surpasses China’s COVID-19 Death Toll, Reports Over 8,000 New Cases In 1 Day
American Pastor Gets Sued For Selling $80 Fake Coronavirus Cure