Losing weight is definitely not as easy as some people think. To get amazing results, you have to work hard for it, and it certainly doesn’t happen overnight.
Sometimes the hardest part of making a big change is getting motivated. So if you’re on a weight loss journey at the moment and in need of some motivation, here are 20 dramatic and inspiring before and after photos of people slimming down:
1. Same eyes, nose, and lips, but still looks like a completely different person.
2. “Lost 230 lbs. in 3 years. I’m officially half the man I used to be.”
What made him look more attractive is his confidence. Look how he slouched in the before photo, while he looked proud in the after one.
3. Eight years of hard work and perseverance – it’s all worth it.
4. And just like that, the geek became the jock.
5. From “Dad Bod” to “Greek god.”
6. “370 pounds to 280 pounds! I’m done, time to bulk.”
7. Lost 225 lbs. and gained his life back.
8. Sexy back.
9. Commitment is the key.
“I have lost over 90 pounds by making healthy choices, and have stayed successful with keeping the weight off by choosing to stay committed no matter how many times I screw up along the way.”
10. When you start to like what you see in the mirror.
11. When you’re finally feeling how it’s like to be yourself.
12. Mirror selfies never looked this good.
13. “Set a goal two years ago to lose 100 lbs. by my birthday, and I did it!”
14. The smile says it all.
15. Leaner and stronger.
16. Not all weight loss journey is automatically successful. Some failed, but the most important thing is to get back on the right track.
“From 292 lbs. to 232 lbs. in five years and five months, I lose the first 50 pounds in two years but fell off after that. I blew up to 260 in January 2017 and decided that enough was enough. I have been dedicated to eating right and working out consistently since.”
17. The journey is not easy, but it’s going to be worth it.
18. You don’t have to lose your curves.
19. “Lost 109 pounds in 25 months. Suit progress.”
20. Your best support system will always be yourself.
Follow On Facebook
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
5-Year-Old Artist Already Getting Commissioned For Her Paintings
Hiker Discovers Creepy Alien-Like Creature That “Smells Like Rotting Flesh”
New York Store Is Selling ‘Wet Pants Denim’ For $75
Burglary Victim Writes Heartbreaking Note Begging Robber To Return Last Photos Dog
Meet The Gorgeous Actress Who Portrayed Zombie Queen In ‘Army Of The Dead’
Florida School Sparks Outrage After Editing 80 Female Students’ Photos To Cover Their Cleavage
McDonald’s Recruitment Poster Offers New Employees With Free iPhone After Working For 6 Months
Horrific Video Shows Lioness Attacking Circus Trainer In Russia
Taking 4,500 Steps A Day Could Help You Live Longer, Says Research
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture
News7 months ago
Mexican Residents Tie Mayor To Tree After He Failed To Fulfill His Campaign Promise
Stories10 months ago
An Old Lady Went To A Bank To Withdraw Some Money
OMG8 months ago
Chilling Footage Shows Guy Carrying His Tinder Date’s Corpse Inside A Suitcase
OMG7 months ago
Bride Asks Husband If She Can Hug Her Ex-BF “One Final Time” During Wedding