- 6-year-old Alfie Bradley may be the youngest entrepreneur in Britain.
- He has set up his own grass cutting service business during the lockdown.
- He charges 10 pounds per service and he aims to become a millionaire someday.
Dubbed as Britain’s youngest entrepreneur, 6-year-old boy Alfie Bradley recently made headlines after capturing attention and gaining admiration from netizens everywhere. In his young age, the impressive little kid has already launched his very own business.
According to reports, Alfred’s Grass Cutting Services was established during the lockdown. Whenever he earns cash from his hard work, he saves and then uses it to grow his business further. In fact, he already bought a better lawn mower, a trimmer, and a pressure washer. Plus he got his customized uniform as well.
Already an entrepreneur at age 6!
Hailing from Redruth, Cornwall, Alfie gets a bit of help from his father, 45-year-old Anthony. His family, however,clarifies that the boy does all the work on his own – and putting up the business was entirely his brainchild.
In a LadBible feature, Amy, his proud mother, shared:
“There’s no stopping him. He’s like a mini Richard Branson. He’s always on his feet doing something so lockdown really restricted him from doing things outside of our home.
“Then he figured out a way of keeping moving as well as helping other people.”
The news about Alfie’s business quickly spread in the neighborhood and he has since received repeat customers. He also maintains a Facebook page where interested clients can contact him.
“He charges £10 but if someone is elderly or an NHS worker he does it a bit cheaper,” remarked Amy.
“I want to be a millionaire,” said Alfie.
Apparently, the business-minded lad has been diagnosed with speech disorder when he was 4 years old.
According to Amy, her son has often been “very behind” when it comes to school performance but he has always been “so hands on and determined.”
In addition to grass cutting, Alfie has since expanded his services by offering window cleaning .
Teen Gets Rewarded With Car and Scholarship After Spending 10 Hours Cleaning Up The Neighborhood
When you do good, good comes back to you.
- Antonio Gwynn Jr, 18, got himself busy for 10 hours, cleaning up the streets of Buffalo, New York following widespread protests in the area.
- His good deed captured the community's attention and much to his surprise, great rewards came his way because of his hard work.
103-Year-Old Lady Celebrates Knocking COVID-19 Out By Having A Cold Bud Light Beer
The nurses came into her room, and she said, “I’m not sick anymore, Get the hell out!”
- 103-year-old Massachusetts woman Jennie Stejna has officially survived the novel COVID-19.
- Soon after her recovery, she requested for a bottle of cold Bud Light.
- The staff at the nursing home granted her request and took a photo of her enjoying her drink, which eventually went viral.
Trained Dogs in South Africa Saved 45 Rhinos from Poaching
The group is composed of dogs ranging from beagle to bloodhound.
- Both small and big dogs are included in the training.
- The free tracking dogs were able to track at speeds much faster than a human can.
- More than 8,000 rhinos have perished due to poaching.
Like Us On Facebook
Dunkin’ To Permanently Close 450 Stores Before The Year Ends
“Starbucks Karen” Who Shamed a Barista for Asking Her to Wear a Mask Wants Half of the $100,000 Tip He Got From Supporters
After Months of Downplaying Coronavirus, Brazil’s President Bolsonaro Tests Positive of COVID-19
Huge 450-Pound Fish Pulls 2 Anglers Off Their Boat
- News3 days ago
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
- News5 days ago
California Man Posted He Regrets Attending A Party, Dies of COVID-19 The Next Day
- News6 days ago
Major U.S. Franchisee of Pizza Hut and Wendy’s Files for Bankruptcy
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Businessman in India Wears a $4000 Gold Mask As Coronavirus Protection