- Avengers: Endgame fan Agustin Alanis has seen the movie repeatedly.
- So far, he has watched it 116 times – and counting.
- He’s aiming to see the film at least 200 times – and to make it to the Guinness World Records.
We all love watching Marvel movies. Through the years, many of us have followed the blockbuster superhero films released by the studio and so it’s truly been a rewarding theatrical experience to see everything come to an epic conclusion in Avengers: Endgame, the 22nd movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
One fan, however, simply couldn’t get enough of Endgame that he decided to see it over and over. In fact, he has watched the movie for 116 times, as of this writing, and it looks like he has no plans of stopping anytime soon.
Meet Agustin Alanis – probably the biggest fan of the MCU!
So why is he exactly spending a huge amount of time and money on the same movie?
Well a report by CNET tells us that Alanis is actually aiming to get his name in the Guinness World Record.
And while that wasn’t originally Alanis’ plan, he went ahead and aimed for it anyway after realizing he had been watching Endgame daily upon its first two weeks of release.
CNET further tells us that Alanis eventually went to the cinemas two times on weekdays and more during weekends. On Endgame’s opening weekend, he caught the film five times. .
So far, his family and friends have expressed support in his goal and his family even watched with him when he saw the film on the 100th time.
Alanis claims he can never get tired of watching Endgame – even if he has already memorized the lines because of repeat viewings.
He said in an interview:
“I do recite (the lines) in my mind, and sometimes out loud when there’s no one sitting next to me.”
Well what’s even more impressive is the fact that he never took a bathroom break – not once – despite the movie’s runtime of 3 hours and 2 minutes.
One of Alanis’ favorite scenes was when Captain America lifted and used the Mjolnir, Thor’s mystical weapon.
He also loved it when the character finally said “Avengers assemble,” a popular line taken from the comic books.
With recent news that Avengers: Endgame is going to be re-released in June 28 to 30 – with never before seen footage and an after-credit scene – we do not doubt that Alanis will achieve or even surpass his goal of 200 viewings.
Goodluck to you, Agustin!
‘Gladiator 2’ Confirmed To Take Place 25 Years After Original Film
Are you ready to go back to the arena with Maximus?
- The beloved 2000 movie is getting a sequel set two decades after the death of Maximus Decimus Meridius.
- Ridley Scott will return to direct the movie which could follow the story of Lucius, the nephew of the tyrannical emperor Commodus.
- Russell Crowe might reprise his role as the Spaniard.
8 Celebrities Who Were Pressured To Lose Weight, But Didn’t Listen And Still Achieved Success
One of them said that calling somebody fat on TV should be illegal.
It is common knowledge that Hollywood is a very looks-orientated place. With that said, if a person wishes to succeed in Tinseltown, they will have to keep up with a certain physical standard.
Joe Jonas Almost Kissed Sophie Turner’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ Body Double Because They’re Practically Twins
It was almost like there were two Sansa Starks on the ‘Game of Thrones’ set!
- Sophie Turner shared an embarrassing story of how Joe Jonas almost kissed her photo double because they look so much alike.
- Laura Butler served as Turner's stand-in during the final season of Game of Thrones.
- The two look so much alike that even the Game of Thrones crew mistake them for each other.
Like Us On Facebook
Daredevil Tried Proving Earth Is Flat, Dies After Launching Himself in Homemade Rocket
Teacher Stumbles Upon an Adorable Sight of Three Baby Bears “Dancing” in the Forest
A Puppy Who Can’t Walk Becomes Friends With a Pigeon Who Can’t Fly
Teen Girl Shares Sad Story of Living In The Wuhan Outbreak