- Avengers: Endgame child actress Lexi Rabe is getting bullied by fans.
- In the hit movie, Lexi played the role of Morgan Stark, daughter of Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) and Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow).
- The young star has since posted a touching video on Instagram, asking people to stop the bashing.
She captivated our hearts as the adorable Morgan Stark in Avengers: Endgame and so it’s hard to imagine that she’s now actually getting bullied by fans. Yes, it sounds ridiculous but child actress Lexi Rabe recently posted a video on Instagram pleading with people to stop all the bashing.
“I’m just seven years old,” she said in the short clip. “Please don’t bully my family. Or me.”
Lexi Rabe a.k.a. Morgan Stark
Apparently, it all began when one fan who recognized Lexi approached her and her family in a Los Angeles mall. The person, however, was not given the chance to chat with the young star as she was playing with her brother.
The said fan left in disappointment. She later began bashing Lexi and her family online. She even told the actress’ mother to train her child to act in public.
The young star popularized the line “I love you 3000” in the superhero blockbuster Avengers: Endgame.
Jessica Rabe, Lexi’s mother, explained that similar to most normal families, they’re just “rushing from place to place stressed like everyone else.”
She also pleaded:
“Please keep your opinions to yourself so Lexi can grow up in the free world. She’s a normal human being and she’s a child. We give her a talking and we give her time outs but we don’t do that in public.”
Seriously, some people need to learn to chill and remember they’re hating on a 7-year-old kid.
Watch the Good Morning America feature here:
Meet Bahati, The Real-Life Model For Simba In ‘The Lion King’ Remake
Isn’t she the cutest?
- Did you know that the adorable baby Simba was modeled after a real lion cub?
- Bahati the cub served as the model for the future King of the Pridelands in 'The Lion King'.
- The cute lion cub is now gaining more fans - just like her movie counterpart.
Natalie Portman Will Be Female Thor for Upcoming ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’
Move over, Chris Hemsworth! Natalie Portman is the NEW Thor.
- Natalie Portman is officially back in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- For the Phase 4 movie Thor: Love and Thunder, the actress will be reprising her role as Jane Foster - and she will be wielding the mythical hammer Mjolnir.
Marvel Unveils Massive Movie and TV Projects For The Next 2 Years
Which new Marvel project are you most excited about?
- President of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige has officially revealed details about Marvel's upcoming movie and TV projects for 2020 and 2021.
- The NEW Phase 4 films and series will show us what happens to our favorite characters post-Endgame.
Like Us On Facebook
Mysterious Object Sighted Over Denver Skies
Small-Scale Miner in Tanzania Finds Rare Gemstone Worth $2 Million
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News7 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News5 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie