- Michelle Lesco, a competitive eater from Arizona, United States, has just made it to the Guinness World Records.
- She consumed over 3 jars of mayonnaise in 3 minutes.
- She also holds two other eating records in Guinness.
A woman from Arizona has managed to set a world record because of her huge love of mayonnaise. Michelle Lesco showed everyone how much of a mayo monster she is by consuming more than 3 jars of the cold condiment – in just 3 minutes!
According to reports, the Guinness world Records has confirmed that Lesco ate up a total of 2,488 grams of mayo, which is equivalent to 3 and 1/2 jars.
Impressive or gross? Arizona’s Michelle Lesco just set a world record by consuming over 3 jars of mayonnaise.
A math teacher by profession, Lesco demonstrated how she effortlessly devoured mayo spoon after spoon after spoon. And considering that she only stands at 5’4″, we couldn’t help but be amazed how she is a competitive eater in the first place!
In an interview with Guinness, Michelle shared about this pointing out that “the biggest misconception about competitive eating is that all of us are like 500 pounds and 10 feet tall.”
As she has effectively proven, this, of course, is not always the case.
In fact, Lesco holds two more world records in eating namely the fastest time to eat one bowl of pasta at 26.69 seconds and the fastest time to eat a hotdog without holding it at 21.60 seconds.
According to Lesco, all these achievement only became possible because of her fast metabolism. That’s why she’s able to consume large quantities of food in no time. Plus, of course, she makes sure she often gets the opportunity to practice her skills.
Still can’t believe it? Well why don’t you just check out the footage below and prepare to be amazed.
Watch the video here and see for yourself:
Bridesmaid Shows Up In T-Rex Costume At Wedding After She Was Told To Wear Whatever She Wants
“I regret nothing,” she proclaimed!
- Christina Meador went viral on social media after rocking an inflatable dinosaur costume at a wedding.
- Apparently, she was told by her older sister Deanna Adams, who is the bride, that she can wear anythingfor the big day.
Funny Dog Makes Internet Laugh After Stealing Dentures
Folks, keep your dentures away from your dogs!
We've always thought we couldn't love dogs any more than we already do. And yet here we are! One pooch recently gained viral fame on social media after showing everyone how hilarious she is. As you can tell from the title, this adorable animal stole an old woman' s dentures - and then rocked it like it was her own.
Catholic School Bans ‘Harry Potter’ Books Because They Contain “Actual Spells and Curses”
Readers can “conjure evil spirits” using the spells, said Revered Dan Reehil.
- Reverend Dan Reehil of St. Edward Catholic School has implemented a ban on the Harry Potter books in their school library.
- According to the school pastor, J. K. Rowling's novels contain actual magic spells and curses, allowing its readers to "conjure evil spirit."
- Parents of the students received an email from Reehil, informing them about the ban.
Like Us On Facebook
Touching Moment Man Gets Finally Reunited With Pet Cat Who’s Been Gone For 7 Years
The ‘Wine Bottle Christmas Tree’ May Be The Perfect Tree For Drinkers
Guy Poses His Baby Spider-Man Toy With Cats – And It’s Pretty Hilarious!
Why We Should Avoid ‘Toxic Positivity,’ According To A Therapist
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
Family Gets Bashed After Posting Unrealistic Requirements for Babysitter
Man Who Lived In Isolation To Avoid Infecting Others Was Told He’s Not Contagious
Mom Shares Hack To Stop Kids From Begging For Toys This Christmas