Teachers are among the main people that shape a kid’s mind, character, and outlook in life. There are so many kinds of teachers out there, but unfortunately, we mostly remember the scary and mean ones.
However, you always have a choice to not focus on those “terror teachers,” because there are a lot of terrific ones that could brighten up your day. Here are 21 cool teachers who will make you want to be in their classes.
1. This cool teacher drew a world map from memory.
2. “So, I was wondering what my teacher’s bottle said…”
3. “I wish my substitute teacher was this cool.”
4. Make peace, not war.
These guys were found fighting inside the school. As a punishment for fighting, they were given a choice: suspension or holding hands for an hour.
5. “My teacher rotates memes on her board every week. This is the best one so far.”
6. “This is my boyfriend’s brother and another teacher.”
7. A teacher who clearly loves his job.
8. “This is just a hint.”
9. Well done.
10. This excellent teacher grades tests while spinning a basketball on a pen.
11. I don’t think anyone could change his mind.
“Today was ‘Meme Day’ at my old high school for homecoming week. I appreciate this science teacher even more now.”
12. Teachers can be your friends too.
“This was my teacher; he retired last year. But he was one of the most amazing and greatest guys I knew. He knew how to be a teacher. He was my best friend and loved every day of his job. What an amazing guy.”
13. “My teacher has this strange set-up for his speakers.”
14. “I dressed up as Indiana Jones on school picture day. Yep, I’m a teacher.”
15. I bet even adults would love it!
“This is my classroom. I’m a 7th-grade social studies teacher, but I love to draw, so I’ve made my room my own studio the past three years. Almost all the walls are covered. The kids love it!”
16. This student brought a dog to class to save it from the hurricane. Her teacher didn’t mind.
17. Deadpool has an extraordinary job on Halloween.
18. “My computer science teacher does this pose every time he leans over a desk.”
19. A student wakes up to his teacher clapping in front of him, and he does the same.
20. “My science teacher’s desk is a fish tank.”
21. “Went to go get help from a teacher and this is what I found.”
Do you have a cool teacher? Tell us your story in the comments section below!
4,800 People Line Up In The Rain For Hours To Save A Boy’s Life
The boy’s parents and doctors are hoping they’d find a stem cell match as soon as possible.
Five-year-old boy Oscar Saxelby-Lee of Worcester has a rare type of cancer and his family is desperately trying to save his life. According to the doctors, the poor child only has about three months to find a matching stem cell donor to treat his Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (ALL).
In a touching moment that has since inspired the internet, a record-breaking number of 4,855 people showed up and stayed in line for hours - despite the rain - to be tested as potential donors.
30 Bitter Truths By Truth Potato That Are Too Relatable
#6 is really deep.
Our environment, circumstances, and the bitter truths we face in our lives mostly define our reality. It’s not always pleasant as sometimes the truth hurts, and it’s a sad part of life that you have to accept.
Hearing the truth is not always fun, and more often than not, you’ll think that people who told you the harsh realities are simply hating on you. So why not hear it from an adorable potato with awkwardly tiny hands and button eyes? Here are 30 bitter truths by Truth Potato that are just too relatable.
25 Inspiring People Who Finally Made Their Lifelong Dreams Come True
#9 is pure happiness!
Dreams are part of what defines us as individuals. Sometimes they guide our choices throughout life and we keep them as tiny treasures deep within our hearts.
Have you had a lifelong dream, a goal that seems just out of reach? It's never too late to work on it and make it happen. If you need some inspiration, here are 25 people who finally made their lifelong dreams come true. Oh, and be warned that you might shed a few tears!