It is a common belief that pets and owners tend to resemble one another. In fact, most of these adorable animals and their humans do not only look so much alike that would make you do a double take, but they can also even do the same expressions!
Well what better way to capture these moments than the human taking a selfie with their beloved pets, right?Here are 18 snaps of animals who can imitate their owners so well.
1. This husky is a master of mimicry.
2. “Through foul and fair…”
3. Like 2 peas in a pod.
4. When your view of the perfect evening is the same.
5. When your dog might be even better than you at taking selfies.
6. I guess it's safe to say that they both have the same talent.
7. We don’t know how can this be possible, but they are twins!
8. These cuties look pretty much the same, right?
9. Me and my younger bro are taking a nap.
10. All the pup needs is a pair of glasses.
11. “Well, OK, this pose is pretty comfy…”
12. They say with time, friends start to behave alike. Well, that seems to be true.
13. “Let’s make some noise, bro.”
14. Who's copying who?
15. These guys know something about style. The cat looks more fierce, though.
16. The resemblance of these best friends is hilarious!
17. When you’re just a newbie, but trying to become a pro.
18. Same hair, same tongue – Yup, they must be twins.
And here are some solo pictures of animals that perfectly imitate our ways.
“Please don’t tell me it’s already Monday.”
“Cobra pose is my favorite.”
“Hey, waiter, I’m ready to order!”
“What? I’m just chilling.”
Your face when you realize that the holidays are over.
Everyone needs some time to themselves.
When I’m in the middle of an argument and someone says I’m beautiful.
Man Screaming at Spider Sparks Full Police Response
When your greatest fear almost lands you in jail and made you internet famous.
Imagine passing a house one morning and hearing a toddler screaming, followed by a man repeatedly shouting “Why won’t you die?”
What would you do? You’d be calling the cops in an instant, right?
That’s exactly what a concerned passerby did when they heard the said commotion while walking outside a house in the suburbs of Perth, Australia. However, when the police arrived, they found out that the man in question was not committing a sinister crime, but instead, trying to kill a spider. ...
Dad Tweets Funny Experiences With 4 Daughters and It’s Internet Gold!
Parenting just became funnier because of this guy!
Parenthood is a wonderful journey and it's definitely worth documenting. Thanks to mobile devices and social media, capturing children's milestones have become much easier for fathers and mothers of today compared to those from, say, 20 or 30 years ago.
Take it from James Breakwell, a father of four girls who loves sharing his hilarious exchanges with his four daughters. A comedy writer by profession, James often sees the funny side of parenting and delightfully shares it on his Twitter page - and he's been doing that since April 2016.
Tenants Left Their Mess in Old Apartment So Landlord Dumps Them In Their New Home
Landlord gathers up mess left behind by former tenants, dumps them in front of their new home.
Some tenants can be a nightmare for landlords. They are either respectful and pay their rent on time, or they can be messy, rude, and inconsiderate. Unfortunately for Thomas Ravaux from Rozoy-sur-Serre in Aisne, France, he encountered one of the most undesirable tenants out there.
The horrified landlord shared pictures of the nasty conditions he was met with at his property when the tenants moved out. They haven’t paid their rent for 14 months and to make matters worse, they left behind furniture, clothes, trash, pet waste, and more after moving out. Furious about the whole scenario, Thomas made sure to get his sweet revenge.