A job is a job, right? You just need to get stuff done and then get paid for it. But these days, there are all sorts of jobs available, and some don’t even require you to show up at an office.
Freelance jobs are becoming more and more common, which is why illustrator Igor Kalashnikov decided to create a series of illustrations depicting how freelance work is different from office work.
1. With freelance work, you can wake up 10 minutes before you need to be online.
2. You can wear your comfiest clothes every day.
3. The daily commute takes all of 10 seconds.
4. Your workspace can be customized however you like it.
5. It’s business up top, and all play down below.
6. You can meet with clients who are miles and miles away.
7. Freelance Christmas parties = me time.
8. You eat where you work and you work where you eat.
9. Bad weather? No problem!
10. You can schedule everything in your own time.
11. Sadly, vacations don’t always feel like vacations.
12. Here’s what clients look for.
13. There isn’t always someone to vent to.
14. Sometimes, you need to work even on sick days.
15. But at least you get to work whenever and wherever you want!
So do you think you have what it takes to work as a freelancer? Or is an office job more suited to your personality? Let us know in the comments below!
10 of the Most Awkward Christmas Family Photos EVER
There’s nudity, snakes, guns, and a little girl’s middle finger!
Christmas is always a great time for families – from having family dinners and parties, to having those yearly family photos. You bet you’ll see tons of them on social media again during this time of the year!
There are instances, however, when such family photos can be more embarrassing and awkward than anything else.
Case in point, the photos you will see below are some of the best examples of that. There’s nudity, snakes, guns, and even a little girl’s middle finger! Needless to say, these are the most epic of epic fails when it comes to holiday-themed family pictures.
1. Just a bunch of kids posing in front of the Christmas tree.
26 Struggles that Kids Today Will Never Understand
There is no doubt that we now live in a fast-paced world dominated by technology. Mobile phones, laptops, the internet, robots - all these and more prove that man and technology have come a long way.
But before there were MacBooks, PS4s, and android phones, life was pretty simple, and the most basic gadgets can give someone superb satisfaction.
Let's look a few years back and reminisce how it felt like when Windows 95 and Nokia 3310 phones were the coolest.
1. When internet access was worth half your dad's paycheck.
10 Funny and Unique Christmas Cards To Send this Holiday Season
Don’t know what to send for this holiday? Why not try these funny Christmas Cards!
With only a few more days before Christmas rounds up the corner, you might be scrambling what to send your friends and loved ones. If you are pressed for time to buy gifts, or make DIYs, you'd be pleased to know that well-meaning Christmas cards can always do the trick!
The good news here, of course, is that you don't have to send Christmas Cards that have the same old, boring messages.
We have rounded up a list of some funny and unique Christmas Card messages and designs, as well as where to buy them. The good part, they're all available online so that saves you from the hassle of Christmas shopping!
Just click the sources under the pictures to redirect to the page where you can buy them! Aren't we awesome here at EliteReaders or what! ;) ...