Trust is the superglue of all human connections, from chance encounters to friendships and intimate relationships. It governs all the interactions we have with each other.
However, it is so hard to trust people around you, even if they are your friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, family members, coworkers, politicians, and strangers. So when one netizen asked about trust on social media, people flooded the post with their experiences, opinions, and thoughts.
A Reddit user asked the online forum “What small thing makes you automatically distrust someone?” and 11 responses are unfortunately too relatable.
1. “When they flat out ignore what you say to talk about themselves. I don’t trust you, I know you’re only there for your own benefit and f**k anyone else around you.” — PotShotShooter
2. “If someone happily tells you they’ve cheated on someone before. One of the biggest red flags ever.” — lszommer1
3. “When they give non-apologies after doing something wrong, like ‘I’m sorry to see you feel that way’ instead of ‘I’m sorry for what I did.’ Or, ‘That’s just the way I am,’ or ‘Why do you care so much?’ or ‘It’s not a big deal.'” — ghost0427
4. “When someone borrows something and never attempts to return or mention it until you bring it up.” — supnottoomuch
5. “When they put a lot of energy into manipulating people instead of just living their lives.” — blinkysmurf
6. “‘They told me not to tell anyone but…’ Never will trust someone like that. If they tell me other people’s secrets, they’ll no doubt tell other people mine.” — YikesImBack
7. “Repeatedly not following through… small things too. ‘Hey, I’ll talk to you later this afternoon.’ Nothing. ‘I listened to this great song, I’ll send it to you.’ Nothing. I just feel like those little moments are foreshadowing bigger things/disappointments to come.” — TristramBambi
8. “It’s said so often I’m not worried about giving it away. Mistreating service people, children, less intelligent people, and animals.” — -a-y
9. “When their opinions on the same topics change depending on who they are with.” — OutBack10
10. “When I catch them lying about something very small with no consequences if they were to tell the truth.” — incomplewor
11. “When they are SUPER nice to me, compliment the hell out of me and want to be best friends right away. Immediately makes me suspicious and I put my guard up. I assume they have ulterior motives and are trying to establish a false rapport with me in order to throw me off their scent.” — Spookyredd
Couples Who Post Less Selfies On Social Media Are Happier Than Those Who Share A lot
They’re probably not as happy as they look.
There’s often no real way to tell how happy a couple is from the outside looking in as everyone is pretty good at pretending when they want to be. However, a new study has shown that one indicator of happiness is how much the couple post about their relationship on social media.
As it turns out, those couples who clog up your news feed with selfies of themselves even in the most mundane of situations might be doing so to mask their relationship insecurities. They post every activity, no matter how small it is as they see it as another opportunity to remind the world how happy they are together. But an expert revealed that real happy couples don’t feel the need to post anything to prove their happiness.
Nikki Goldstein, a sexologist and relationship expert from Australia, said:...
Studio Ghibli Theme Park To Open In 2022, Hayao Miyazaki Inspired Concept Art Revealed
Ghibli Park is currently being constructed in Nagoya, Japan!
Hayao Miyazaki fans are in for a treat. A Studio Ghibli theme park is expected to open in 2022. Not surprisingly, the concept art for the highly anticipated park will take your breath away.
The theme park was originally set to open in Nagoya, Japan in 2020. However, Ghibli Park has been given a later opening date in 2022. In the meantime, structures are being built at the Expo 2005 Aichi Commemorative Park in Nagakute City. While we wait, Aichi Prefecture revealed some of the breathtaking concept art for the Studio Ghibli theme park.
The concept art stays true to Miyazaki's distinct color palette.
The Youth Hill Area
5 Nutrients Vital For Your Breastfeeding Wife And What Foods To Prepare
Breastfeeding is a challenging experience, but with these foods, vitamins, and nutrients, you’re giving the best nutrition for your baby.
Breastfeeding offers the best nutrition for babies. Despite the fact that breastfeeding is a challenging experience - due to lack of sleep, sore nipples, and low milk supply - babies will surely benefit from the countless health benefits of breast milk.
So as a husband to your breastfeeding wife, you play a pivotal role in making sure she'll have pleasant breastfeeding experience and also, prepare nutritious foods to aid in breastfeeding. The rates of breastfeeding have continued to decrease over the past years. For instance, the rates of breastfeeding in the United States is significantly lower than most parts of the world.
The best thing to do is enlighten new mothers on the benefits of breastfeeding since there is no adequate substitute for breast milk. It's complete with fat, sugar, water, and protein needed by infants to grow and develop normally.
For the hubbies out there, here are the foods you can prepare for your breastfeeding wife. ...