- YouTuber Allen Pan used a car’s brake line, pistol grip from a spray paint can, a solenoid valve from a pressurized CO2 canister, and some custom electronics.
- His first attempt on an artificial head went perfectly, but became problematic on the succeeding tries.
- He went to Huntington Beach to try testing it in an outdoor environment.
We can only wish that everyone would wear a mask while we are dealing with the pandemic, but unfortunately, a lot of people resist the idea of putting any form of face covering.
Either they are really selfish or not taking the whole health situation seriously… or both. If only there’s a way to force these irresponsible people to cover their faces, right?
This prompted YouTuber Allen Pan to create a “gun” designed to quickly shoot a mask over the face of some ‘Karens’ who refuse to wear their masks.
Explaining that since it’s so hard to convince Americans to mask up, he decided to combine the act of putting the mask with something that Americans totally love: guns.
Pan used a car’s brake line, pistol grip from a spray paint can, a solenoid valve from a pressurized CO2 canister, and some custom electronics.
The surgical mask is attached by its strings to four poles at the end of the gun.
The finished “mask blaster” looked like something out of the movie Mad Max.
“Look at this! It doesn’t even have to work, it just has enough intimidation factor!” Pan exclaimed.
Using a green laser dot as marker, Pan tested the gun on an artificial head target.
The first try worked perfectly. But later on, he realized that the first shot was just a one in a million lucky thing. On his succeeding attempts, he discovered that the inconsistent aerodynamic of the mask attached to the four projectiles often results to an unpredictable trajectory.
Next, he did a human trial – on himself. Presumably with another person pulling the trigger, the mask was able to land on Pan’s face.
But the testing didn’t end there. Pan went to Huntington Beach, California so they can test the gun in a real-life, outdoor setting. The first shot completely missed.
It was because one of the projectiles exploded and the targeting wouldn’t work with just three.
So he made some on-the-spot adjustments and tried again, this time making random people use the gun on a fake head target.
Eventually, Pan noted that even with Huntington Beach being popular for anti-maskers, he noticed that most of the people there are actually wearing masks during the day.
Watch how Pan made the gun:
He said that hopefully, this is a sign that people are starting to take their health and safety more seriously.
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’
Oral sex is a no-no too.
- Wearing face masks will ensure that no droplets will be shared in the bedroom.
- They also warned against doing oral sεχ.
- Self-pleasure, toys, and camera sεχ are the safest options.
Artist Creates Alien-Inspired Facehugger Face Mask
Very effective for social distancing.
- James meticulously crafted a face covering that looks just like the Facehugger, the slimy creature from the Alien movie.
- The leather mask is composed of 59 pieces of parts painstakingly sewn together to resemble the terrifying creature.
- It took him three days to create the first version of the mask and used 2-3 square feet of leather to finish it.
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World
“He forced us to live in the caves so we’d become better cavemen.”
- A small, peaceful tribe from the Philippines drew international attention back in the 70's.
- Manuel Elizalde Jr., the Presidential Assistant on National Minorities during the Marcos regime, introduced the "Tasadays" to the world.
- They say they were uncorrupted Paleolithic humans who lived in caves. They had no knowledge of the world beyond the rainforest of Southern Mindanao.
- Elizalde claimed the Tasadays were "The last remnants of the Stone-Age," until the truth finally came out.
Brazilian Priest Opens Church for Stray Dogs So They Can Find New Homes
Rare Half-Male, Half-Female Songbird Discovered in Pennsylvania
YouTuber David Dobrik Surprises His Friends By Bringing Borat To Them
AstraZeneca’s Oxford Covid-19 Vaccine Reveals Promising Results
The Pyramid of North Dakota
Loyal Dog Spends TEN HOURS Waiting By The Window For Owner To Come Home
Wind-Powered Super Cargo Ship That Can Carry 7000 Cars Is Being Developed
The Flaming Lips Holds Concert with the Band and Audience Inside Plastic Bubbles
OMG6 days ago
Fishermen Baffled After Catching One-Eyed Baby Shark
People6 days ago
61-Year-Old Dad Wears Skirts And Heels Daily To Break Gender Stereotypes
Interesting4 days ago
Can You Find The 7 Hidden Letters In This Colorful Square Brain Teaser?
Funny5 days ago
Reddit Thread Shows The Most Hilarious Occupational Mishaps Ever