- A young girl is proving that she is the best sister when she comforted her sick brother in a heartbreaking photo.
- The image shows the little boy having to vomit as a side effect from chemotherapy.
- Luckily, his sister was there to comfort him and make sure he was feeling better afterwards.
Dealing with a life-threatening illness is not easy. However, one little boy is getting a lot of support from his own older sister. Their mother shared a photo of the young girl comforting her brother after he got sick from his medication.
Beckett Burge might be young but he is already dealing with a lot of pain. The little boy was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Despite all this, little Beckett stays strong with the help of his older sister Aubrey, who never fails to help him when he is too weak. At one point, when Beckett needed to vomit, Aubrey was there to comfort him and provide some reassurance.
Little Aubrey makes sure her brother is feeling better.
The siblings’ mother, Kaitlin Burge, took a photo of the incident and shared the sweet yet heartbreaking moment on social media. According to the mom, Aubrey acted that way because “she knew from experience.” Her parents would usually rub her back when she was sick so she did the same thing for her brother.
“She just picked up from experience and took over. She’d rub his back and tell him it was going to be okay, clean his face up and wash his hands for him,” Kaitlin said.
Kaitlin added that Aubrey carried her little brother back to the living room after they had cleaned him up and asked to help in tidying up in the bathroom. However, her mother told her that it “wasn’t her job.”
“She takes it upon herself to help and make sure everything he comes into contact with is clean. She’s another set of eyes,” Kaitlin said.
The adorable siblings are clearly the best of friends.
Unfortunately, Beckett will need to go through several more months of chemotherapy. Luckily for him, his sister Aubrey is always with him every step of the way.
Nigerian Couple Breaks Tradition By Indicating ‘No Reception’ On Their Wedding Invitation
Despite not having a reception, they received a wonderful surprise.
- Adewale and Blessing agreed on not having a wedding reception
- The Nigerian couple has gone viral for their clever and practical idea.
- However, they ended up with a heartwarming surprise later on their wedding day.
Man Secretly Proposes To Girlfriend For A Month And She Never Noticed
She was entirely clueless the whole time!
- A guy recently went viral for his unique way of proposing to his girlfriend.
- Edi Okoro wanted to pop the question to his girlfriend Cally Read.
- He did it by taking a bunch of random photos with his girlfriend and the diamond ring in the background.
- She later said yes - and he never got caught!
Gang of Bikers Has A Mission To Save Animals from Abusive Pet Owners
They may look tough and scary but they have a soft spot for animals.
- Rescue Ink is a non-profit organization with the mission to save abused and neglected animals.
- Considered by many as "superheroes," the biker gang receives around 250 calls each day from concerned citizens asking for help.
Like Us On Facebook
Mysterious Object Sighted Over Denver Skies
Small-Scale Miner in Tanzania Finds Rare Gemstone Worth $2 Million
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News7 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News5 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie