2019 has just begun yet a new trend is already gaining momentum. Women are currently choosing not to shave their body hair for the month and calling it ‘Januhairy.’
- 【Effective Permanent IPL Hair Removal】The laser hair removal device uses the newest technology applied in hair removal system called Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to break the cycle of hair regrowth. Clinically results proved that IPL hair removal machine is safe, gentle, effective, with no side effects. Up to 93.7% of women experienced noticeable results after just 2 months complete treatment.
- 【Unique Ice Compress Function】Our body hair removal built-in ice compress plate maintain the skin surface temperature between 32 ~ 41℉, calm down your skin and relieve redness and swell. Easy to operate, turn on the ice mode, you can enjoy doing hair removal and cooling care at the same time. It is just what you need for a painless and comfortable treatment that will result in smooth and hair-free skin that your friends will envy.
- 【500，000 Flashes, 2 flash modes】IMENE permanent laser hair removal with 500,000 flashes that enough for 9-11 individuals' whole body hair removal. It is designed as a non-removable flash head to avoid the risk of light leakage and loose contact. Two flash modes, manual and auto mode supported. Manual mode used for precision areas, like bikini lines, underarms, chin, fingers; Auto mode used for large areas, like arms, legs, stomach, back. It will greatly reduce treatment time.
- 【IPL Technology 100% Safe on Your Skin】This latest IPL hair removal technology guarantees you complete safety compared to other methods of permanent hair removal. This laser hair removal machine with ICE cooling function allows it to be used for hair removal without damaging. Wear the goggles when using the hair removal device.
- 【Top Quality and Service】Professional manufacturer and strict quality control make us confident in our home use epilators. 90-Days money back and return service. If you meet any problems during hair removal, please just contact us.
Januhairy was kickstarted by British student Laura Jackson, who had started growing her body hair for a different reason in May 2018. Laura had chosen not to shave since then before deciding that it should be for a good cause. Januhairy is currently supporting The Body Gossip Education Programme, which is a self-esteem class that targets young women.
Laura Jackson is the woman behind Januhairy.
It might look uncomfortable but the women appear to be happy to put away the razor for an entire month. Although it works best for the lazy ladies who simply can’t be bothered to prune their body hair, Laura says it is so much more than that. Laura pointed out that Januhairy is all about body acceptance.
“This isn’t an angry campaign for people who don’t see how normal body hair is, but more an empowering project for everyone to understand more about their views on themselves and others.”
Needless to say, several women have embraced the project. Most ladies have already shared their pictures on social media to prove the progress.
More women are loving the idea of not having to shave for a whole month.
There’s a good reason why it’s called ‘Januhairy’. The women will eventually shave, wax, or trim their body hair by the end of the month.
Here’s some insight on The Body Gossip Education Programme and what it can do for women around the globe.
“Body Gossip have been teaching self-esteem classes since 2008 and to date have worked with more than 30,000 teenagers in schools and colleges throughout the UK. As featured in the Times Educational Supplement, our aim is to inspire, uplift and entertain and NEVER to patronize. We believe our class will be relevant to every student in the room.”
- Holyoke, Nancy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 96 Pages - 02/28/2015 (Publication Date) - American Girl (Publisher)
You can follow the Januhairy campaign on Instagram @janu_hairy.
Identical Twins With One Boyfriend Want To Get Pregnant At The Same Time
So will their children be cousins or siblings?
As children, we have mostly been taught by our parents to share things with our siblings, whether its food, toys, and others. This pair of identical twins, however, might just have gone a bit too much with the sharing.
Meet Anna and Lucy De Cinque of Perth, Australia. The twin sisters not only have the same birthdays and looks but they're also in a relationship with the same boyfriend - a guy named Ben Byrne who they met online back in 2012. Soon thereafter, the three fell in love and fast forward to the present, Anna and Lucy now both want to marry him and get pregnant at the same time.
‘Real-Life Rapunzel’ Sets World Record for Her Extremely Lengthy Hair
After a bad haircut, she decided she’ll never cut her hair anymore. Now she’s a world record holder!
Sure, we all grew up with the fairy tale 'Rapunzel' and most of us have seen the animated Disney feature. Despite that, we're willing to bet none of us have heard "Rapunzel, let down your hair" as often as this teen from India.
Meet 16-year-old Nilanshi Patel of Gujarat, India - a certified Guinness World record holder for having the longest hair on a teenager. How long exactly is her hair, you ask? Well it measures 5 ft 7 inches (170.5 cm) in length!
Meet the Man Who Celebrates Christmas Every Single Day of the Year
“What is it I like so much about Christmas? Well, it’s everything!”
There's really something special about the yuletide season and sometimes we couldn't help but wish it was Christmas everyday. Well one man made that a reality - at least for himself!
Andy Park, an electrician from Wiltshire, England is probably the world's biggest Christmas fan. In fact, he's been celebrating it every single day for almost a quarter of a century now. In fact, he has rightfully earned the nickname Mr Christmas.
Like Us On Facebook
Pregnant Elephant Dies After Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Firecrackers
Cleveland Volcano Eruption Detected, Aviation Color Code Raised to Orange
Italy’s Sicily Island Is Offering To Pay Half And A Third Of Your Flight And Hotel Expenses
While Battling COVID-19 And Measles, Congo Now Detects New Ebola Outbreak
Sheriff Takes Off Riot Gear as Protesters Cheer “Walk With Us”, So He Did
Most Riots, Fires, And Looting Are NOT Caused by George Floyd Protesters, Says Authorities
Gun Store Owner Shoots and Kills Looters To Defend His Shop
Clever Bookshelf Can Be Reassembled Into A Coffin After The Owner’s Death
- Interesting4 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG4 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- News6 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”
- OMG6 days ago
Scary Video Shows Alligator Climbing A Fence