- A recent incident in Brazil shows a woman rushing and pushing Brazilian priest Marcelo Rossi during his sermon.
- Despite falling off the stage, Rossi sustained no serious injuries and has no plans of filing any charges.
One woman recently gained viral attention on the internet after she got up a stage and pushed a priest. It all happened in front of a huge crowd during a youth retreat mass in Brazil.
The bizarre incident was captured on camera and numerous netizens have since shared it on social media. Now some people are even claiming that the priest actually declared that “fat women cannot go to heaven,” which possibly triggered the woman’s anger.
No one saw this coming! A woman rushed on stage and pushed Father Marcelo Rossi in the middle of his sermon.
The mass in Cachoeira Paulista had a massive congregation of 50,000. The priest, Father Marcelo Rossi, was delivering a sermon when the attacker suddenly appeared out of nowhere and shoved him.
The violent act caused the priest to fall off the stage.
According to reports, the woman, whose identity and real motive still remains unknown at this moment, was attending the mass with a group from Rio de Janeiro. She was immediately brought to the police because of what she did.
The camera also captured the reaction of the shocked audience.
Rossi, on the other hand, did not sustain any serious injuries because of what happened. He eventually posted a video of his own to address the issue and tell the public that he is “all right. Just a few little pains. It’s normal, there is no problem. Did not break anything.”
Meanwhile, some of the woman’s companions told the cops that the 32-year-old actually has some mental health problems.
You can watch the viral video here:
Father Rossi is a popular priest in Brazil. In the past, he has blasted gays, linking homosexuality to mental illness and has openly expressed opposition against same gender marriage.
Guy Who Wants A Free Plane Ride Climbs On An Aircraft’s Wing
Someone finally did it!
- A video taken in Lagos, Nigeria recently went viral, showing a man climbing up an aircraft's wing as it was preparing to takeoff.
- The incident happened at Murtala Muhammed International Airport.
- The unnamed man ended up getting arrested by security personnel.
- Airline company Azman Air also took immediate action.
Ivanka Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson as the next PM of the “United KINGSTON”
Her typo was similar to when Donald Trump called Prince Charles the ‘Prince of Whales’!
- Ivanka Trump congratulated Boris Johnson for being elected as the new Prime Minister.
- However, Ivanka's tweet indicated that Johnson is the next PM of the "United Kingston".
- The error is similar to the time Donald Trump called Prince Charles the "Prince of Whales".
Instagram Influencers Are Getting Sick After Posing In Toxic Blue Lake
They have suffered skin irritation and vomiting but claim it’s completely worth it!
- Instagrammers believe they found a gorgeous lake in Spain that's perfect for all their nature photos.
- Unfortunately, the so-called lake in Monte Neme happens to be contaminated with toxic chemicals.
- Those who swam in the quarry are becoming violently ill because of all the chemicals.
Like Us On Facebook
Chinese Farm Couple’s Viral ‘Rural-Style Shuffle Dance’ Helps Hubby Fight Depression
Men Spend 7 Hours A Year Hiding In The Bathroom For Peace And Quiet, Study Reveals
Six Individuals Contract COVID-19 After Partying in Zurich Nightclub, 300 Others Under Quarantine
13 Lone Protesters Spotted Standing Against Racism In The U.S.
- Sci/Tech6 days ago
Show Your Smile With The World’s First FDA-Approved Transparent N99+ Mask
- Interesting7 days ago
Cat With Split-Colored Face Fathers Kittens Who Inherited Each of His Colors
- News3 days ago
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
- People3 days ago
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants