Connect with us

OMG

Miracle Gone Wrong After Priest Gets Terribly Burned During Religious ‘Hot Coal’ Ritual

Warning: Graphic photos and video ahead.

This is one scary moment when one priest in India who up having 60% of his legs burned while performing a ritual in front of an audience. Everything was captured on film and the terrifying video eventually went viral on social media.

According to reports, Vijay Kumar suffered 60 percent burns in his body after the incident. Apparently, he lost his balance while doing the stunt at a festival held in the Sri Revanasiddeshwara temple in the Ramanagara district of Karnataka, India.

Vijay Kumar ran on burning coal during a religious festival – but he accidentally tripped along the way.

As he was performing the ritual, the 35-year-old priest unexpectedly lost his balance and fell into the hot coal. Fortunately, fellow priests immediately rescued him and he was later rushed to a hospital for medical treatment.

Kumar sustained some pretty serious injuries because of the ritual.

The three priests were brought to the St. John’s Medical College Hospital in Bengaluru, India.

The two priests who rescued Kumar also suffered 15 to 20% burns because of the accident.

Watch the short video here and see how it all happened:

Like Logo on Facebook


Meanwhile, a UNILAD article tells us that the festival was held at the Sri Revanasiddeshwara temple which was located at a hilltop. The temple, the site also specifies, is deemed sacred by Shaiva followers.

So yes, this incident is definitely a good reminder for people to never play with fire – just like what our parents used to tell us when we were younger.

On a side note, this isn’t the first time we’ve heard a priest do something absurd. Some of you may remember Light Monyeki, that priest from Soshaguve, South Africa who went viral after feeding his congregation with rat poison in an attempt to prove that they can defy death.

Not to mention self-proclaimed prophet Lethebo Rabalago who “heals” HIV and cancer patients by spraying them with insecticide.

OMG

Woman Dies Of Suffocation After Being Buried Alive In Cow Manure To Treat Snake Bite

A snake charmer’s bizarre healing ritual involves burying the snake bite victim under cow dung.

A woman in rural India has suffocated to death after she was buried alive in cow manure as part of a healing ritual to treat her snake bite. Victim Devendri had her hand bitten by a snake when she was out collecting firewood. At the suggestion of her husband, Mukesh, she sought treatment from the local snake charmer.

Desperate to have the snake bite treated immediately, the couple agreed to snake charmer Murarey's weird healing practice. According to the healer, being buried under a pile of cow dung will help suck out the venom.

Devendri was believed to be bitten by a cobra.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Newborn Boy Dies After Doctor Cut Off His Genitals To Prove He Was A Girl

He wanted to prove he was right about his predictions that the baby would be a girl.

A newborn baby boy has died after doctor reportedly cut off his penis and testicles to prove to the parents that he was right about predicting the baby would be a girl. Indian doctor Anuj Kumar, who practices in a private clinic located in Chatra district in Jharkhand, is being accused of killing a baby just because he wanted to prove a point.

Police are now looking into the death of a newborn child following a complaint coming from the parents, Guriya Devi and Anil Panda, it has been reported. The doctor made an early prediction that the mother will deliver a baby girl, but he was wrong about it and a boy was born instead.

After the baby was born, the doctor allegedly took him away from his parents.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Woman Gives Birth Alone In A Hotel Room With The Help Of A YouTube Video

She tied off the baby’s umbilical cord using a shoelace!

While there is no denying that people mostly use YouTube for entertainment purposes, many also use it for information - especially when the need arises. For instance, an American woman turned to the video-sharing website when she found herself having to deal with something she never expected.

Tia Freeman, an Air Force computer specialist, was supposed to stay overnight in a hotel in Istanbul, Turkey before proceeding to Germany for a vacation. As she did not know that she was heavy with a child until her sixth month, she thought that she still had enough time to return home from her vacation before giving birth.

Tia Freeman never suspected that she would already give birth while on her way to a vacation destination.

...

Continue Reading