Connect with us

OMG

Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison to Show They Can Defy Death… They All Die

In a not-so-startling turn of events, a priest gives his congregation water spiked with rat poison, which in turn kills them.

Priest Light Monyeki is from Soshaguve, South Africa. And it seems to be his calling to show his followers that he and those who believe in his teachings were superhumans able to ward off death.

During the High Place Conference, which is also referred to as his “Supernatural Service,” Monyeki proclaimed that they must not fear death, as they will not die. He then started pouring Rattax (a popular rat poison) into a bottle of water, which he then urged his believers to drink.

This is Priest Light Monyeki, a non-believer in the power of rat poison.

He proclaimed,

We do not need to proclaim faith because we are believers. Death has no power over us.

Monyeki put some rat poison into a water bottle and then challenged his believers to drink from the poisoned water.

Monyeki then took a swig from the bottle of poisoned water. And with the power of belief and the absolute faith they had in Monyeki, many followers ran forward to take a drink as well.

The congregation, in their absolute faith in Monyeki, rushed forward to drink the poison.

Many of them were enthralled by the idea that they could defy death.

Predictably enough, in the evening, many members of the congregation started to complain of stomach pains, and later 5 of them were declared to be dead. 13 more of the member of the congregation were taken to the hospital for ingesting Monyeki’s rat poison cocktail.

Monyeki, however, refused to take the blame for the horrific effects of what he did. Instead, all he had to say was,

Too much of any good thing could be bad.

We’re guessing that by “good thing” he’s referring to the ability to escape from death.

The incident has sparked an investigation, though no arrests have been made. Sadly, it looks like Monyeki may walk away a free man as the people who died or became sick from the rat poison were the ones who willingly ingested the concoction!

Now, this reminds me of that controversial Pastor who ‘Heals’ HIV and Cancer patients by spraying them with insecticide.

[related id=”95564″]
[sharethis]

Funny

6 Types Of Dog Owners You Come Across With In The Park

Which one are you?

By

Raising dogs is not that easy. It requires patience and passion. It makes sense to get to know more about them so that you are aware of what you may be dealing with.

We all know there are different types of dog breeds. But I bet you didn’t know there are various kinds of dog owners, too? You might have encountered some of them already.

Check out the list below to find out which one are you.

...
Continue Reading

OMG

People Are Infuriated With Teens Who Destroyed 320 Million-Year-Old Rock Formation

The ancient landmark dated back to the Ice Age was destroyed in mere seconds and the vandals are still at large.

It only takes a few seconds to destroy some of Nature's most stunning gifts. A group of vandalizing teenagers have just defaced a landmark that has stood since the Ice Age. Not surprisingly, people are enraged with the teens and their complete disrespect for the national monument.

The Brimham Rocks were undoubtedly one of the most amazing reminders of what Earth looked like during ancient times. The rock formation is 320 million years old and is considered a National Trust landmark. It is also one of the major tourist spots in North Yorkshire, England. Although they survived millions of years of erosion, the rocks were not strong enough against the attacks of rowdy teens.

...
Continue Reading

OMG

Man Catches Fire After Ladder Gets Entangled In The Power Line

This is what happens when you don’t wear proper safety gear.

Dealing with electricity is a seriously dangerous thing, which is why linemen are always required to put on safety gear and have the proper equipment when out in the field. Unfortunately for one man, he didn't realize the importance of these tools and ended up losing his life in a tragic and horrific way.

A video of the shocking incident involving electricians has been making the rounds online. A group of men can be seen moving a metal ladder when one of them suddenly caught fire.

...
Continue Reading

Like Us On Facebook