- A woman dressed as a cow has been spotted in a Woolworths store in Perth, Australia.
- A member of vegan group Direct Action Everywhere, the woman was seen ‘mourning’ for the meat products sold at the supermarket.
- The bizarre stunt has been met by mixed reactions from netizens.
First off: there’s nothing wrong about being a vegan. People have different preferences anyway so if you don’t want to eat meat, that’s totally up to you. The moment, however, that you start staging ridiculous protests and try guilt-tripping others who don’t share your beliefs, is a good indication that you’ve crossed the line and are already being too extreme.
Case in point, one vegan woman recently made headlines after deciding to pull a silly stunt in a Woolworths branch in Perth, Australia. Wearing a cow onesie, she went straight to the store’s meat section in an attempt to send a message about animal rights.
According to a Yahoo report, the vegan activist is a member of vegan group Direct Action Everywhere. Apparently, the woman was spotted kneeling down and looking at meat products, seemingly mourning about the animals’ death.
At one point, she was also seen laying down in front of the fridge, pretending to be dead, while holding a sign that said “You’ve been lied to” and telling people to “YouTube Dominion.” Dominion is a documentary about animal rights which was released last year.
Although staff members initially ignored the woman, she was eventually asked to leave the store premises.
Not surprisingly, the woman’s video eventually went viral on social media and even captured the attention of several news sources. Netizens, of course, had mixed reactions about the stunt, with some praising the woman and others mocking her.
One woman on Facebook wrote:
“Well done guys. Keep up the good work. For the animals always.”
Another made fun of her, saying:
“I’d love to eat a huge, juicy burger right in front of her.”
Meanwhile, Direct Action Everywhere has admitted that they are planning target more stores for their upcoming protests.
Watch this video report:
Students in Vietnam Need To Be Carried In Plastic Bags Across Flooded River To Go To School
They go through all this just to attend their classes!
- The young students of a Vietnamese village need to cross a river to get to their school.
- When the river is flooded, they need to be ferried across the dangerous waters by the village's stronger men.
- The children are placed inside plastic bags and carried across the strong current.
Handsome Goat Captures Netizens’ Hearts For Looking Like A K-Pop Idol
How is this goat prettier than me?!
- A farmer from Malaysia shared some photos of his 'handsome goat' on Facebook as a joke.
- However, people couldn't get enough of Remos, who clearly knows how to pose and smile for the camera.
- The goat has even been compared to several good-looking K-Pop stars.
Strict Mom Shares Why You Must Buckle Your Kids in Their Car Seat Every Single Time
“Even when they scream because the straps are tight. Even when they complain…”
- Sheriff Adam Bieber of Shawano, Wisconsin shared a jawdropping image of how two car seats saved the lives of two little boys in a road crash.
- Although the car they were riding was a total wreck, the boys' car seats were virtually unscratched.
- The kids' mother posted the photo to spread awareness about the importance of car seats.