- Lone protesters for Black Lives Matter movement have expressed their call for justice the death of George Floyd while in the hands of Minneapolis police officers.
- These protesters are standing up for the cause, proving that “no voice is ever too small”.
Following George Floyd’s death, Black Lives Matter protests have rapidly spread in the United States where people have openly spoken against racism and injustice against the Black community. The protests happened in numerous areas across the country including Washington D.C., New York, Minneapolis, and other parts of North and South California.
Additionally, there were also several individuals who could not afford to join the mass protests. That, however, did not stop them from showing their support for the movement.
Needless to say, these lone protesters are a great proof that no voice is ever too small. Check out their photos below!
1. Jeorge’s mother did her own Black Lives Matter march
Twitter user Jeorge (@baddiejezzy) shared a photo of his mother marching along the street alone. His mother was spotted carrying a “I Can’t Breathe” placard while pulling a cart with American flag.
Jeorge even shared a video of his mom:
2. Honk if you Agree
Randy Danner also shared a photo of a young African American girl protesting along the street.
“Few cars drive by and honked in support,” he said.
3. The Karens finally doing some good!
Bored Panda posted a woman who identified herself as a “Karen”. generally, the term refers to someone who throws a tantrum over something. They are known to be self-entitled and demanding,
This Karen, however, is very different, as can be seen in her placard.
4. Canadian firefighter agrees that Black Lives Matter
Firefighter Adrian McCreath sat at the intersections of 100 street and 100 avenue to condemn racism against Black people.
5. Grandpa apologizes for not eliminating racism
A Reddit user posted about an old man at a public park with a sign where he apologizes to the present generation for not eliminating racism during his time.
6. “This man has been standing alone in our town square for the past few days”.
Another Reddit user shared a photo of an old man who has been protesting alone for days.
7. “Am I Next?” A Black American asked.
Another lone Black American protester was seen in Lacey, Marvin Road.
His message read:
“Am I next?”
8. He ran all the way ahead and stood alone.
In West Palm Beach, Florida, a man ran all the way ahead to protest and stand before a barricade.
9. Because it does f*cking matter.
A guy protested alone with his “strongly” worded Black Lives Matter placard. Unfortunately, he has later reported for “inciting riots” to and 2 policemen arrived in the scene.
The complainant explained that she felt “threatened by the premise that “Black Lives F*cking Matter”.
10. An 80-year-old lady in Palm Beach went out on her own to defend what she feels is right
11. Sitting outside past “curfew” as a way of protesting and supporting Black Lives Matter movement
12. Justice for George Floyd
Another lone protester was seen in the middle of the small town traffic circle in Washington.
Rio De Janeiro Gangs Hand Out Food and Medication To Help The Poor
Who would have thought that the gangs in Rio de Janeiro’s favelas could mean the salvation to Brazil’s most impoverished?
- Gangs at the Rio de Janeiro favelas are once again taking over the streets to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Instead of peddling drugs and weapons, they are delivering food and medical supplies.
- Despite threats from the police, the gangs are also helping people from breaking curfews and restaurants from putting out tables.
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants
He prefers living with plants than people.
- California guy Cyril Sontillano has been dubbed as the "Plant Daddy."
- He has spent $5,000 in his "addiction" and now has over 200 species of houseplants in his collection.
Man Gives Grandmother Mouth-to-Mouth As A Last Attempt To Save Her Life
She had COVID-19 but he didn’t even hesitate.
- A 30-year-old pilot was photographed trying to save his grandmother at the parking lot of the General Hospital of Mexico.
- He left his grandmother in the car but found her unconscious when he returned.
- This shook the man enough that he did a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation attempt, despite the fact that his grandmother was infected with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Like Us On Facebook
Dunkin’ To Permanently Close 450 Stores Before The Year Ends
“Starbucks Karen” Who Shamed a Barista for Asking Her to Wear a Mask Wants Half of the $100,000 Tip He Got From Supporters
After Months of Downplaying Coronavirus, Brazil’s President Bolsonaro Tests Positive of COVID-19
Huge 450-Pound Fish Pulls 2 Anglers Off Their Boat
- News3 days ago
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
- News5 days ago
California Man Posted He Regrets Attending A Party, Dies of COVID-19 The Next Day
- News6 days ago
Major U.S. Franchisee of Pizza Hut and Wendy’s Files for Bankruptcy
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Businessman in India Wears a $4000 Gold Mask As Coronavirus Protection