- Two men decided to show off at a company dinner, ordering the most expensive liquor available at a fancy restaurant.
- When the waiter tried to dissuade them, they told him off and insisted that they should be served because it was “their party.”
- Amazingly, their boss learned about what they have done and made them pay for the entire bill that came up to $3,000!
Sometimes showing off can get you in a lot of trouble. That’s exactly what two arrogant men found out when they forced a waiter to change their boss’ order at a fancy restaurant. Amazingly, their boss learned about their sneaky moves and made them pay for the bill that cost $3,000!
The story was shared on the internet by an anonymous waiter who had to deal with the conceited men that were attending a company dinner at a fancy restaurant. The waiter revealed that although the boss had already chosen the food and drinks for the party, the two men insisted on ordering some expensive liquor. In addition to that, they complained about the food that was served and was rude to the waitstaff. Not surprisingly, karma would soon come for the jerks.
This should serve as a reminder that you should always be nice to your waiter.
Although the name of the restaurant was not revealed, it has been confirmed that the incident took place in Texas.
Get ready for this amazing tale of karma below:
The waiter has since revealed that there was a good reason why the boss wanted to teach the men an important lesson. He believes that the two jerks were the sons of the boss and that this may have been a family business. Luckily, he didn’t let his sons get away with their despicable attitude towards the waitstaff.
Some people are likely to be rude to the people who serve their food for several reasons. However, it is important to remember that the waiters and cooks are working for a living. It is best to treat every person with respect even if you believe that their jobs are not as great as yours. Hopefully, the two men in the story were able to learn their lesson well.
25 Photos of Awful Tourists Who Just Had To Do The Most Stupid Things
We hope these people don’t breed!
Traveling is always a fun experience, whether you are visiting a popular tourist attraction or a historic destination. Of course, taking selfies and buying some souvenirs is always a must so you can eventually capture and relive the unforgettable moments.
Boracay Beach Closed For Clean-Up After Chinese Tourist Buries Diaper In The Sand
Well this is really disgusting!
- A video taken in Boracay, Philippines shows a Chinese woman burying a diaper in the white sand.
- Meanwhile, her companion washed the child in the water.
- The said video went viral and Boracay eventually had to be closed for clean-up operations.
Instagram Influencers Bashed For Using Holy Water At Bali Temple As Bidet
Locals and netizens condemned the pair for the “disgusting behavior.”
- Instagram couple Sabina Dolezalova and Zdenek Slouka recently sparked controversy after a video went viral showing Zdenek washing Sabina's butt with holy water while they were at a Bali temple.
- Locals and netizens bashed the couple for the inappropriate behavior. The pair has since issued an apology and have promised to set things right.
Like Us On Facebook
Artist Creates Alien-Inspired Facehugger Face Mask
Online Shoppers Got Duped Into Buying Miniature Versions of Full-Size Products
Twin TikTok Stars Arrested for Bank Robbery “Pranks”
Video Captures The Exact Moment The Beirut Explosion Happened During A Wedding Photoshoot
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
A Troubled Ship And Gov’t Negligence Blamed To Have Caused The Monster Explosion in Beirut
Second Grader Gets Infected With COVID-19 After Attending First Day of Class in Georgia
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World
- News3 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News5 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News7 days ago
Thousands March in Berlin to Protest Germany’s COVID-19 Restrictions
- Interesting6 days ago
Archeologists Unearth Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It