- Oneya Johnson, 22, from Lafayette, Indiana, has created his own brand on TikTok with his “angry reactions”.
- His first video had gotten so much attention that he gained 1.3 million followers in one night.
- Since he started on TikTok in late August, he has gained 4 million followers for his scary yet comforting reaction videos.
- Surprisingly, Oneya and his ex girlfriend Jillian revealed that the TikTok star is actually homeless.
- Jillian said they were evicted from their place in Michigan because of the neighbors complaining about their fights and Oneya’s “big” voice.
Oneya Johnson, a 22-year-old TikTok user from Lafayette, Indiana has been making a name on the platform, of gaining millions of followers while filming in his car.
Oneya gained a record 1.3 million followers overnight after posting a video where he angrily reacted to other people’s content. The TikTok account (@angryreactions) was created in late August started as a running joke but is a pseudo-social media personality based on his own.
“I honestly couldn’t believe how fast that account blew up — I still can’t believe it,” he admitted.
Oneya Johnson’s angry reaction to @bobbysrey’s cake-making video gained him 1.3 million followers overnight.
His first video featured a cake-making video made by user @bobbysrey while asking people not to be so vicious in criticizing her techniques. In his version, Oneya filmed himself reacting to some of @bobbysrey’s statements and angrily screaming, “Who’s being mean to you?” and “That cake looks good!”
The video has been viewed over 42 million times and was heavily promoted by TikTok on people’s For You page.
The viewers found Johnson’s videos hilarious, interesting, and scary – but strangely satisfying at the same time.
Oneya also posted other “angry reaction” videos. All of them show him reacting angrily, but with a lot of grateful and positive words. According to Jillian, his ex-girlfriend, the videos show who he is – a positive person with a big voice and who always looks angry.
Oneya shared in a recent interview that he is currently homeless, and has been filming in his car and other people’s homes. His ex also said that they were evicted by their landlord in Michigan after the neighbors repeatedly complained about their shouting matches. It was because Oneya is big and his voice is louder than hers that the neighbors could only hear him during their fights. In fact, despite the numerous complaints, they are on good terms. Jillian also moved to Lafayette and “came to a common ground” with Oneya and their two children.
“I’m very proud of him,” she said. “When I saw the first video I was dying laughing, and I said to him, ‘This suits you so perfectly.'”
Less than a month after Oneya’s first angry reaction video was posted, his TikTok account has 66 videos, 4.1 million followers, and 49 million likes.
CEO Who Took $1 Million Pay Cut So He Can Pay Employees $70,000 Each, Says Business Has Tripled Since
The bold move resulted to happier employees who worked harder than ever – which later led to greater growth for the company.
- In 2015, Gravity Payments CEO Dan Price voluntarily took a $1 million slash from his earnings.
- He made the bold move in order to afford giving all his employees a minimum annual salary of $70,000.
- It resulted to happier employees and business has tripled since.
80 Years Ago, Both Their Families Disapproved. Now, They’re The Oldest Married Couple On The Planet
“True love stands the test of time…”
- Julio Cesar Mora,110, and his wife, Waldramina Maclovia Quinteros Reyes, 104, has been married for 79 years.
- In June, the Guinness World Records recognized them as "The Oldest Married Couple" with an aggregate age of 214 years and 358 days.
- The Ecuadorian couple has five children, 11 grandchildren, 21 great grandchildren, and 9 great, great grandchildren.
- Julio and Waldramina, both retired teachers, believe that love, maturity, and respect are the key to a long, happy marriage.
Guy Avoids Wearing Face Mask During Flight By Eating Pringles For 4 Hours
All because he thinks face masks are “uncomfortable.”
- Michael Richards took an EasyJet flight with his family.
- While onboard, he avoided wearing a face mask by making his Pringles tube last for 4 hours.
- His stunt eventually attracted mixed reactions from social media netizens.
World’s First Happiness Museum Opens in Denmark
Why Nevada’s U.S. Route 50 Is Called “The Loneliest Road In America”
Simple and Easy: How to Make a Self-Watering Planter
Stranded American Backpacker Adopted by Family in a Remote Village