Let’s face it, one of the things people look for in a potential love interest is their looks. However, aside from the physical attributes, one of the qualities people admire most in their partners is the innate intelligence and wit they have.
- Hardcover Book
- M.H. Clark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 64 Pages - 02/07/2017 (Publication Date) - Compendium Inc (Publisher)
Some people, however, have their brain fog days, or they were just not born as smart as other people. Have you experienced an event that made you think, “Am I dating an idiot?”
If your partner does stupid things and he or she’s serious, you are not alone. Don’t worry, at least they’re funny and would brighten up your worse days unintentionally.
Here is a run down of other people who may have the same problem as you.
#1 Or it’s her first time to see an avocado, for real.
#2 She won’t lose them, all right.
#4 Oh No!
#5 He may need to go back to grade school.
#6 Caught girlfriend eating these “Christmas treats”…They’re dog treats!
#7 He was serious.
#8 From the cat.
#9 Where’s my phone?
#10 She thought the moon is underneath the Earth.
#11 It say’s H-D-M-I
#12 The moon and the sun are not the same!
#13 Funny comment, too.
#14 My girlfriend and I are having a contest to see who’s the best cook. I walked in on her trying to cook a steak… I think I might win this one.
#15 I asked my husband to put away the leftovers.
#16 My Hubby Tried To Bake Cookies Tonight. On A Cooling Rack
#17 Asked My Girlfriend To Get Us Some Firewood. She Came Back With This
#18 Wife Asked Me “Is #18 That Thing Full Of Coffee?”
- 🧡 𝐇𝐮𝐠 𝗧𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝗣𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝗨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝗬𝐨𝐮 𝗖𝐚𝐧 𝗛𝐮𝐠 𝗠𝐞 - If you're in a long distance relationship you understand the pain to not be with your loved one every night, but at least this pillow case can send the right message while you're apart! One (1) luxury White 18"x18" throw pillow cover
- ☁️ 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 - Oh, Susannah uses top quality material, 120 Gram, silky soft microfiber fabric in all our pillowcases. And we use a permanent fiber dyeing process that leaves the decoration SOFT and BREATHABLE so you can sleep on the decoration and not even feel it. This is NOT a scratchy screen print on cheap paper thin cotton. You will love SLEEPING on these pillowcases just as much as looking at them.
- 🎁 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 - Your boyfriend or girlfriend will love you for this thoughtful gift. It makes the perfect gift for boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, graduation party, birthday, students off at school, Christmas, back to school, dorm room bedding, encouragement, romantics, her or him.
- 💪 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 - Eco Friendly And CPSIA Approved Digital Dye Process Means Design will never fade. Machine washable, quick drying, and wrinkle resistant.
- 🛍️ 𝗕𝘂𝘆 𝟯 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝟮𝟱% - We love our customers and want them to love us too. If you buy 3 or more Oh, Susannah pillowcases (any design) you immediately save 25% at checkout (no coupon necessary). Options for weddings, birthdays, anniversary, graduation, kids room, dorm.
#19 Asked My Husband To Clasp My Bra This Morning. I Think It Was His First Time
#20 Asked My Girlfriend To Put The Hummus In A Tupperwear Container, This Is Not What I Meant
Do you have funny stories or photos of your not-so-sharp but gullible partners? Share them with us!
30 Unintentionally Hilarious Gifts Given by Children to Adults
“I’m glad you’re not dead.”
With their innocence and purity, young children expressing thoughtfulness can turn out to be very sweet and sincere. There are, however, instances when such expressions instead take an unexpectedly hilarious turn.
Sure, we’ve always been told that, when it comes to gifts, it’s generally the thought (not the gift itself) that matters most. Regardless of that, we still couldn’t help but chuckle and, in some instances, laugh out loud because of these unintentionally funny gifts from kids.
Check out these photos that are guaranteed to crack you up:
17 Photos Show How Taking A Panoramic Shot Can End Up a Disaster
A clear evidence that technology can be the biggest party pooper in life.
In today’s modern world, one does not need to be an expert to achieve something. Almost everything has been made easy. Well, this is thanks to the present technology and the people who continue to advance it.
The same notion can be applied in photography and everything that comes with it. But alas, gone are the days when one has to go through the eye of a needle just to capture a moment. Now, a simple snap from a camera – most especially mobile phones – is enough to take a picture and make it look stunning.
Case in point, panorama is a photography technique that people are fond of using nowadays. From picturing their pets to taking selfies, it can be used on almost everything. But as they say, technology can also be the biggest party pooper in a human being’s life. And yes, this is exactly what these people (and animals) below experienced.
Google Maps Shows Angry Man’s Lawnmower Message Against an Annoying Neighbor
Instead of taking the law into his own hands, he just used his lawnmower to write a special message!
Even if you feel you’ve been wronged by someone, it’s never right to take the law into your own hands. It is, however, possibly okay if you vent out your anger using the lawnmower instead – like what this guy did!
Apparently, one man from the state of Washington took his feud with his neighbor to a hilarious level. He used his lawnmower to write a message that, strangely, can only be seen via Google Maps.
In a report by the DailyMail, we learn that “Brian Juel and his neighbors Cindy and Brian Zechenelly have not seen eye-to-eye in years.” The root cause of the ill feelings, as it appears, were “over the fact Zechenelly built a large garage apartment on her property in Sequim and painted the entire thing purple in April 2009.”
Like Us On Facebook
24 Funny Grandparents Spotted Wearing Inappropriate Shirts
Marvel Comics Acquires Rights to Alien & Predator
Major U.S. Franchisee of Pizza Hut and Wendy’s Files for Bankruptcy
Brie Larson Launches New YouTube Channel, Seeks Advice From Top YouTubers
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
Men Spend 7 Hours A Year Hiding In The Bathroom For Peace And Quiet, Study Reveals
Chinese Farm Couple’s Viral ‘Rural-Style Shuffle Dance’ Helps Hubby Fight Depression
Major U.S. Franchisee of Pizza Hut and Wendy’s Files for Bankruptcy
- News5 days ago
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
- People5 days ago
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants
- Interesting4 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- LifeHacks5 days ago
You’ve Been Threading Needles Wrong Your Whole Life