Let’s face it, one of the things people look for in a potential love interest is their looks. However, aside from the physical attributes, one of the qualities people admire most in their partners is the innate intelligence and wit they have.
- RELAXED FIT. Constructed with comfort in mind, this long sleeve quilted lined flannel shirt is a wardrobe essential for those cold Winter nights.
- HEAVYWEIGHT MATERIALS. Built with button cuffs and quilted polyester padding for more durability and added warmth.
- FOR ADDED WARMTH. Padded with diamond black quilted polyester to create extra warmth while also creating breathability, this is an extremely versatile flannel shirt.
- FUNCTIONAL STYLE. Lined with 100% cotton, this brushed flannel is made with style in mind. Wear it on the job or out to lunch, this essential closet staple can be worn for many occasions.
- ADDED STORAGE: Constructed with (2) dual front chest pockets and (2) side seam pockets, this flannel has easy-access storage for all your basic necessities.
Some people, however, have their brain fog days, or they were just not born as smart as other people. Have you experienced an event that made you think, “Am I dating an idiot?”
If your partner does stupid things and he or she’s serious, you are not alone. Don’t worry, at least they’re funny and would brighten up your worse days unintentionally.
Here is a run down of other people who may have the same problem as you.
#1 Or it’s her first time to see an avocado, for real.
#2 She won’t lose them, all right.
#4 Oh No!
#5 He may need to go back to grade school.
#6 Caught girlfriend eating these “Christmas treats”…They’re dog treats!
#7 He was serious.
#8 From the cat.
#9 Where’s my phone?
#10 She thought the moon is underneath the Earth.
#11 It say’s H-D-M-I
#12 The moon and the sun are not the same!
#13 Funny comment, too.
#14 My girlfriend and I are having a contest to see who’s the best cook. I walked in on her trying to cook a steak… I think I might win this one.
#15 I asked my husband to put away the leftovers.
#16 My Hubby Tried To Bake Cookies Tonight. On A Cooling Rack
#17 Asked My Girlfriend To Get Us Some Firewood. She Came Back With This
#18 Wife Asked Me “Is #18 That Thing Full Of Coffee?”
- Joycuff comes with cute gift box, uplifting message engraved, inspirational gift idea for friend, sister, wife, daughter, mother, friend encouragement gift
- This bracelet is ADJUSTABLE and will fit most wrist sizes
- Affordable Price with exquisite quality, High polished cuff bracelet, shinne surface, very smooth with rounded edges to avoid scratch your wrist, clear engraved easily reading
- Joycuff will provide each customer with the highest standard of customer service and 100% satisfied shopping experience, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Just contact us, We will save your problem within 24 hours.
#19 Asked My Husband To Clasp My Bra This Morning. I Think It Was His First Time
#20 Asked My Girlfriend To Put The Hummus In A Tupperwear Container, This Is Not What I Meant
Do you have funny stories or photos of your not-so-sharp but gullible partners? Share them with us!
30 Unintentionally Hilarious Gifts Given by Children to Adults
“I’m glad you’re not dead.”
With their innocence and purity, young children expressing thoughtfulness can turn out to be very sweet and sincere. There are, however, instances when such expressions instead take an unexpectedly hilarious turn.
Sure, we’ve always been told that, when it comes to gifts, it’s generally the thought (not the gift itself) that matters most. Regardless of that, we still couldn’t help but chuckle and, in some instances, laugh out loud because of these unintentionally funny gifts from kids.
Check out these photos that are guaranteed to crack you up:
17 Photos Show How Taking A Panoramic Shot Can End Up a Disaster
A clear evidence that technology can be the biggest party pooper in life.
In today’s modern world, one does not need to be an expert to achieve something. Almost everything has been made easy. Well, this is thanks to the present technology and the people who continue to advance it.
The same notion can be applied in photography and everything that comes with it. But alas, gone are the days when one has to go through the eye of a needle just to capture a moment. Now, a simple snap from a camera – most especially mobile phones – is enough to take a picture and make it look stunning.
Case in point, panorama is a photography technique that people are fond of using nowadays. From picturing their pets to taking selfies, it can be used on almost everything. But as they say, technology can also be the biggest party pooper in a human being’s life. And yes, this is exactly what these people (and animals) below experienced.
Google Maps Shows Angry Man’s Lawnmower Message Against an Annoying Neighbor
Instead of taking the law into his own hands, he just used his lawnmower to write a special message!
Even if you feel you’ve been wronged by someone, it’s never right to take the law into your own hands. It is, however, possibly okay if you vent out your anger using the lawnmower instead – like what this guy did!
Apparently, one man from the state of Washington took his feud with his neighbor to a hilarious level. He used his lawnmower to write a message that, strangely, can only be seen via Google Maps.
In a report by the DailyMail, we learn that “Brian Juel and his neighbors Cindy and Brian Zechenelly have not seen eye-to-eye in years.” The root cause of the ill feelings, as it appears, were “over the fact Zechenelly built a large garage apartment on her property in Sequim and painted the entire thing purple in April 2009.”
South Korea Bans Year-End Parties Amid New Surge of Covid-19 Cases
Surrogate Sparks Debate When She Refuses to Be In The Child’s Life After The Intended Mother Died
PayPal Users Need To Act Now To Avoid £12 Fee This Month
Japan To Give Free Covid-19 Vaccines For All Residents
Leaked Official Documents Reveal China Underreported Covid-19 In Its Early Stages
Residents In Swedish Town Shocked After Sky Keeps Turning Purple Every Night
Japan To Give Free Covid-19 Vaccines For All Residents
83-Year-Old Man Jailed For Playing Music Too Loud Dies In Hospital
OMG4 days ago
Nigerian Socialite Shows Up At Wedding With Six Women Each Said To Be Pregnant With His Child
Entertainment6 days ago
Weird And Creepy Soda Ad In The Philippines Leaves Netizens Confused
OMG5 days ago
Man Declared Dead Wakes Up In Morgue As They Were Draining His Blood
Culture4 days ago
Mysterious Monolith Found In Utah Desert Has Now Disappeared, Says Officials