- A 15-year-old girl had become so obsessed with a mobile game that she decided to imitate it in real life.
- The teenager left her home and set off to visit 10 different cities in the span of 18 days, just like the main character in her favorite game.
- Although she didn’t tell her parents about her whereabouts, she was later found when she had an argument with a rickshaw driver.
Some teenagers could get truly enthusiastic about the games that they play. A young girl had become so immersed with a mobile game that she decided to make it a reality. Inspired by the character in a game , the teen set off to visit 10 different cities in just 18 days. Unfortunately, she also forgot to tell her parents, who immediately contacted the police.
The unnamed 15-year-old was reportedly so obsessed with the mobile game Taxi Driver-2 where the main character brings people to different places while completing various obstacles. Interestingly, she decided that she would do the same in real life and left her home in Udham Singh Nagar district in Uttarakhand, India.
The girl was inspired by the game ‘Taxi Driver 2’
Not surprisingly, the teen’s parents immediately reported her as a missing person. However, the girl was not found until she had a tiff with a rickshaw driver in Kamla Market area of Delhi. Police quickly brought the teenager in so she could be reunited with her parents.
Interestingly, the phone that the teen was using for the game wasn’t even hers. According to Investigation officer Vipul Joshi, the girl “had downloaded the mobile game on her mother’s mobile phone during summer vacations, since she doesn’t have her own mobile phone.”
The girl had been using her mother’s phone to play the game.
There is little doubt that mobile games are a fun way to pass the time. However, it is important to remember that spending too much time playing could also affect some people. Hopefully, the teenager will realize that the game is simply a game and should not be attempted in real life.
Gigantic Sea Lions Steal A Boat In Hilarious Video
It’s their boat now!
- A former soccer player found something truly unbelievable when he went out fishing in Washington.
- Joshua Phillips found a boat that appears to have been stolen by two gigantic sea lions.
- Although the marine animals were curious about the other boat, they appeared to be unwilling to give up the vessel they have stolen.
Indian Wife Wants To Divorce Husband Because He Doesn’t Take A Bath
She says he stinks and she can’t take it anymore.
- Soni Devi, 20, has filed a complaint against her husband, 23-year-old Manish Ram.
- The woman wants a divorce from her husband because he stinks and has extremely poor hygiene habits.
Sickening Videos of People in China Eating Live Animals Surface Online
This will make your stomach turn.
- The Chinese eat them regularly, just like other people would eat cows, pigs, and chickens.
- Frogs, mice, and tadpoles were eaten while still alive.
- People around the world condemn the Chinese for such "sick" eating practices.
Like Us On Facebook
Slim 3-Feet-Wide House Separates Two Churches in Portugal
Calf Born on Valentine’s Day Has a Perfect Heart-Shaped Mark on Her Forehead
Awful Genetics Caused the Extinction of the Last Mammoths on Earth
Is Quaden Bayles Really 18 Years Old and His Bullying Story a Scam?
A “Prophet” in Malawi Allegedly Sells Soap That Can Wash Away Your Sins
Heartbreaking Video Shows Bullied Kid With Dwarfism Begging Mom For Rope To Kill Himself
After Seeing Heartbreaking Video of Bullied Boy, Comedian Raises Over $150,000 To Send Him to Disneyland
Here’s How China Managed to Build a 400,000-Square Feet Hospital in Just 7 Days