- Taylor Swift has once again proven her generosity by sending a fan almost $5,000 for her tuition.
- The Lover singer donated the amount after learning that the fan might need to drop out of school.
- The donation is expected to ensure that the fan can continue going to college in the upcoming semester.
It’s no secret that Taylor Swift is a talented musician who is currently worth millions. However, the Lover singer also happens to have a heart of gold. Taylor recently learned that a fan might need to drop out of school because she can’t afford her tuition. Amazingly, the singer decided to send the fan almost $5,000 so she can continue going to school.
The fan, who is simply known as Ayesha, posted about her struggles on Tumblr. She wrote that she didn’t want to drop out of school but might need to do so since she doesn’t have enough for tuition in the coming semester. Luckily, her post didn’t go unnoticed. Ayesha later received an email confirming that someone had sent her some money on PayPal.
Taylor had sent Ayesha over $6,000 CAD (about $4,800 USD). In addition to that, the singer left an inspiring note for her fan.
Ayesha later explained that Taylor’s donation was a huge help not just for herself but for her parents as well.
“my mother suffers with chronic kidney disease stage 3 and that’s always something we’re worried about. stress aggravates her condition and not having funds is stressful. both of my parents work minimum wage jobs. they were going to try to get loans. because $1.7k tuition and $780 per month rent isn’t an easy thing to ask of your parents. and taylor swift took that stress from my parents, my world, and i have never seen them cry/laugh the way they are right now,” she wrote.
It’s certainly an amazing act of kindness that people, especially Ayesha and her family, will not forget anytime soon.
Taylor Swift’s new album Lover will be released on August 23.
Uber Driver Saves Lady Passenger From Creepy Guy By Pretending To Be Her Boyfriend
Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them drive Uber!
- Uber driver Brandon Gale recently went viral for sharing a bizarre story when a lady passenger asked him to be pretend as her boyfriend.
- Apparently, the client was being followed around by a creepy guy and she told him her boyfriend is coming to pick her up.
Victoria’s Secret Casts Valentina Sampaio As Its First-Ever Transgender Model
Valentina Sampaio, Victoria’s Secret first transgender model breaks the hate.
- Valentina Sampaio was asked by the company to model for their lingerie brand for the very first time in history
- Victoria’s Secret first transgender model will appear on the cover of Vogue.
83-Year-Old Woman Became Flower Girl to Her Granddaughter’s Wedding
She stole the show along with the bride!
- The bride, who is a registered nurse, got the idea from an elderly patient, who did the same for her granddaughter.
- Grandma wore a maroon dress and threw pink rose petals jubilantly.
- The octogenarian has been married to the bride's grandfather for 63 years.
Like Us On Facebook
13-Year-Old Just Graduated With 4 Associate Degrees
Sheriff Takes Off Riot Gear as Protesters Cheer “Walk With Us”, So He Did
Clever Bookshelf Can Be Reassembled Into A Coffin After The Owner’s Death
103-Year-Old Lady Celebrates Knocking COVID-19 Out By Having A Cold Bud Light Beer
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
Mexico’s Cancún Holiday Hotspot Offers Free Hotels And Meals to Tourists
- News4 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”
- News6 days ago
Men Are More Effective Grocery Shoppers Than Women In Times During COVID-19, Japanese Official Says
- OMG4 days ago
Scary Video Shows Alligator Climbing A Fence
- OMG6 days ago
Aggressive Cannibal Rats Are On The Loose In The US Amidst Pandemic, CDC Warns