No one should ever play with a gun, especially a loaded one.
You’d think everyone knows that rule by now but no, the guy on the video below was stupid enough to play with a loaded gun. On top of that, he even had the gall to take a video of his foolish act.
If you’ll click the video below, you’ll see that this man’s slow-wittedness almost cost him his life as he played with the firearm while sitting on his bed, pulling its trigger while pointing it directly to his head.
Caught on camera: this man fiddled with his gun and foolishly pointed it to his head.
Unsurprisingly, things quickly took an ugly turn as the pistol fired a bullet off.
The footage eventually went viral on the web and so the guy got his perhaps much-desired 15 minutes of fame. People aren’t impressed with his gun skills though and many bashed him for not deliberately ignoring basic gun safety rules.
You can watch the video here:
Miraculously, he survived the accident.
I know it sounds unbelievable but yes, the guy survived the self-inflicted incident.
He, however, ended with several stitches on his head.
Hopefully, people will learn from this. Guns, whether loaded or not, aren’t toys and they should be handled responsibly. The consequences of gun misuse, as this story shows us, can be quite dire.
A Girl’s Unknown Sickness Was Finally Discovered When Something Odd Came out of Her Nose
Keep tiny things away from your kids because they’re a choking hazard as well as a risk for getting stuck in the nose that can cause serious damages and infection.
Many children seem to have colds all the time; this does not mean that they have chronic disease but we should carefully observe them for changes.
Most of the time, the reasons for their runny nose is because young kids don’t know how to blow their noses properly, also they are most likely to experience colds in the first years of their lives, or they have Milk and Cookie Disease which means they take too much dairy or sugar in their diet.
But, if your child has poor appetite, getting weak or couldn’t play well and is still sick more than a week; you should go to your doctor and have your child checked because she might have a sinus infection or severe colds.
This Lake in Africa Holds Something Far More Perilous Than Sharks And Crocodiles
It’s an invisible killer that took the lives of thousands of people and animals.
On the evening of August 21, 1986, an invincible killer emerged from Lake Nyos---an active crater lake located in the Northwest region of Cameroon, near the border of Nigeria.
A massive cloud of carbon dioxide emanated from the body of water. It rolled into the valleys and villages below, consequently depriving the air of oxygen.
By the next morning, 1,746 people and 3,000 animals were found dead.
Guy Shares Horrific Tale Of Being Caught By His Girlfriend’s Mum
What a vomit-inducing way to get caught!
A mother came home unexpectedly one day to discover her daughter in flagrante delicto with a boy, and they were in the middle of an act which brought bile to her throat.
The young couple thought no one was due to come home, so they started making out in the girls' parents house, doing all sorts of exciting experiments sexually active teenagers are prone to do.
Unfortunately, the girl's mother arrived and caught them in the throes of passion right in the middle of the hallway...
Like Us On Facebook
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
Chinese Farm Couple’s Viral ‘Rural-Style Shuffle Dance’ Helps Hubby Fight Depression
Men Spend 7 Hours A Year Hiding In The Bathroom For Peace And Quiet, Study Reveals
Six Individuals Contract COVID-19 After Partying in Zurich Nightclub, 300 Others Under Quarantine
- Sci/Tech6 days ago
Show Your Smile With The World’s First FDA-Approved Transparent N99+ Mask
- News3 days ago
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
- People3 days ago
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants
- OMG4 days ago
Baby Born Without All Four Limbs Baffles Doctors