What comes to mind when you think of the Philippines? Tropical sands, natural wonder, delectable food, and friendly locals.
Sure, there’s all that, but we’re here to tell you exactly why you SHOULD absolutely cancel your plans of coming to the Philippines and pick another less overwhelming place.
1. You’ll spend way too much money on sunscreen.
2. 7,107 islands of the same old boring stuff. Nothing to see here.
3. You’ll get bored to death of the thousands of beaches.
4. You’re better off watching National Geographic if you want to see the marine life here.
5. Heck, who wants to swim with the sharks anyway? No one, that’s who!
6. Every. Square. Inch. Nature’s pretty much dead here.
7. Want to check out some hills? I’m sure there are anthills that look like this in your own back yard!
8. The Philippines has the world’s smallest primates, but who cares, right?
9. It has an island inside a lake. And the lake is in a volcano. And that volcano is in a lake. And that lake is on an island. Too much of a headache, right?
10. Want to see some natural wonders? There’s none to see here!
11. The Philippines is totally old school. They didn’t even bother to renovate their 16th century streets!
12. And for transportation? They still use horses! The audacity!
13. There is absolutely no trace of modernization in the Philippines. None whatsoever.
14. Every square inch of the Philippines is filled with smog, trash, and dust!
15. With all of the colonization that happened, the Philippines has no semblance of its own culture!
16. And those fiestas! These glorified street parties are just going to give you a headache with so many people and so many colors!
17. Love climbing mountains? Philippine mountains are nothing special.
18. Don’t get us started on the food because it’s basically either stuffed with all sorts of sugar…
19. Or made with all the things that will clog your arteries.
20. Even their stews are filled with so many ingredients, you won’t even know what you’re eating!
21. And let’s talk about art. There is no artistry here in the Philippines.
22. Not even a trace of creativity when it comes to architecture!
23. Music is also basically dead, too. No interesting local artists whatsoever.
24. You know the one thing that’s going to happen if you set foot in the Philippines? Other than the hospitality, the sights, the food, and the culture?
25. You’ll never, ever want to leave!
Top 10 Driest Places In The World
Wow! I didn’t expect that place to be #1.
Summer can be a fun season for most of us as it is the perfect time to go outdoors and do a lot of activities with friends and loved ones. If you’re a big fan of dry, hot weather then you might be surprised to know that there are places in the world where it’s always sunny and rain rarely comes. In fact there are some areas where rain hasn’t fallen in millions of years.
Scroll down below as we share with you the Top 10 Driest Places In The World starting with #10 down to #1.
#10: Aoulef, Algeria
World’s Tallest Vertical Cemetery In Brazil Features Tombs With A View
Be amazed by the world’s tallest vertical cemetery.
Death is inevitable--it is a fact of life and so physical decline or death is something we have to face head on, no matter how eerie and uncomfortable the thought may be. Hence, the need for a permanent and final resting place still continues to be of great demand today. But given the scarcity of urban lands or grave spaces, traditional in-ground burials are no longer sustainable.
Other countries like Taiwan, India and Israel are embracing a different concept like "high-rise cemeteries" which are increasingly and quickly becoming a "thing" nowadays.
Meanwhile, the world's highest vertical cemetery is The Memorial Necrópole Ecumênica, in Santos, Brazil. It measures 108 meters tall with 25,000 storing units or tombs, several wake rooms, crypts, mausoleums and other basic amenities.
Zipline with 5 Friends at the World’s Largest ZipRider and Scenic Mountain Ascent!
Take 5 of your friends along and try out the world’s largest ZipRider at Icy Strait Point, Alaska!
Ziplining is one of those adrenaline-filled activities that let you experience the thrill of flying with the safety of harnesses and cables. You go from point A to point B in a straight line - that's definitely Instagram-worthy. Now if only you could tag along a couple of friends to experience the thrill of ziplining together...
Ziplining alone can be lonely, so why not take some friends along?
Icy Strait Point in Hoonah, Alaska lets you do just that! The zipline itself is 5,495 feet long with a vertical drop of 1,320 feet, and you and 5 other friends can all make the jump together. And the top speed? An astounding 65 mph!
Like Us On Facebook
Japanese Designer Sells Pearl Face Masks for $9,350
Researchers Confirm Infectious Coronavirus in Hospital Air
Man Gets Robbed Seconds After Withdrawing $200,000 Life Savings
Jason Momoa Restores His Wife’s First Car, A 1965 Mustang, As A Birthday Gift