- A man from Ohio named Richard Rose recently passed away days after testing positive of coronavirus.
- The 37-year-old has downplayed the outbreak as a “hype” and swore he will not buy a mask.
- His friends hope his story would serve as a warning for others.
In his Facebook posts, Richard Rose has frequently expressed his disbelief about the coronavirus pandemic. At one point, he wrote he isn’t “buying into the damn hype” and will never get a mask despite all the reminders from health authorities.
Eventually, he ended up contracting the dreaded disease. He tested positive just last July 1 after showing several symptoms. On July 4, he passed away at his home in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Richard Rose, 37 years old, died several days after testing positive of coronavirus.
His last social media post read, “This covid sh*t sucks! I’m so out of breath just sitting here.”
Richard’s earlier rants, however, were the ones that received a lot of attention from netizens online.
Case in point, he bashed the Black Lives Matter protests that followed the death of George Floyd. In fact, he called the movement a “joke.” He also lambasted face coverings worn by those belonging to the Islamic faith.
Richard dismissed the pandemic as a “damn hype,” swearing he will not wear a mask despite what others say.
Now his friends are hoping that his story would serve as a warning for everyone that the virus is real.
In a media interview, his friend Nick Conley later said:
“It’s horrible that we lost Rick but the even more tragic part of that is who else became infected because of the actions that he chose. Rick is getting slaughtered online right now for his decision that he made not to wear a mask and that’s not right.”
Watch this video report:
Woman Fakes Blindness For Over 15 Years To Scam £1M Benefits
Her husband “didn’t have a clue.”
- Christina Pomfrey, 65, has been arrested for faking her blindness and being wheelchair-bound.
- She has scammed the government more than £1 million for the past 15 years.
Muslim Woman Files Complaint After Starbucks Barista Wrote ‘ISIS’ On Her Cup
“I felt humiliated, I felt enraged, I felt belittled.”
- Aishah, a 19-year-old Muslim woman in the United States, has filed a complaint against a Starbucks worker for writing "ISIS" on her cup instead of her name.
- She felt "enraged, humiliated, and belittled" because of the incident.
- The manager of the shop, however, saw "no issue" in the incident, saying baristas "get (customers') names wrong all the time."
“Starbucks Karen” Who Shamed a Barista for Asking Her to Wear a Mask Wants Half of the $100,000 Tip He Got From Supporters
“They’re using my name, they’re using my face, and they’re slandering me.”
- Lenen Gutierrez refused to serve Amber Lynn Gilles because she was not wearing a mask.
- His supporters started a GoFundMe campaign, which accummulated $100,000 as "tip" for him.
- Gilles said she deserved to get at least half of the cash because her name and face was being used.
Like Us On Facebook
Nurse Evicted from Boarding House After Telling Landlady She Has Covid-19
90-Year-Old Grandfather Came Out as Gay During the Pandemic
Devoted Husband Succumbs to Coronavirus After Visiting Wife on Deathbed
Novel Coronavirus Found on Frozen Seafood Packaging in China
- News6 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art5 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
- History5 days ago
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World