Connect with us

OMG

Burger King Branch Is Shut Down After Shocking Video Shows Rats Inside Bags of Burger Buns

The rats can clearly be seen sampling the bread inside a plastic bag.

The last thing anyone wants to see in their food is a rat. Unfortunately for Burger King in Delaware, someone discovered that rats have been running around freely in their kitchen. A new viral video shows that the pests have been sampling the restaurant’s burger buns, causing panic among customers.

Shantel Johnson had posted the brief video on Facebook. The Wilmington resident added a caption warning people to avoid “Burger King on 202” because of an obvious rat infestation. According to Johnson, rats were “running all over their buns.” The video led to health inspectors shutting down the restaurant for “gross unsanitary conditions.”

The Burger King at 2802 Concord Pike, Wilmington has been shut down by Delaware’s Division of Public Health Office of Food Protection.

Source: Google Maps
The viral video shows rats running around in a plastic bag filled with burger buns.

The rats seem unfazed by the presence of a human being and continue running around in the buns.

The restaurant in question is the Burger King in 2802 Concord Pike in Wilmington, Delaware. It is unclear how Johnson took the video. However, it is clear that there are two rats running around in a plastic bag filled with buns. The rodents don’t even seem bothered by the presence of a human. The pests continued with their business inspecting the bread.

There are at least two rats running around in the viral Burger King video.

Johnson’s video was uploaded last week and has already earned more than 893,000 views. Some viewers were grateful that the Wilmington resident shared the video. However, there were comments about how the video may have been staged.

The rats allegedly appeared to be sealed into the plastic bag, as one viewer pointed out.

The viral video certainly reached the right people. Delaware’s Division of Public Health Office of Food Protection has already sent inspectors to the Burger King and decided to shut it down.

According to the inspectors, the restaurant had an “imminent health hazard” because of a “rodent infestation” and “gross unsanitary conditions.”

Burger King was quick to react to the incident. A representative from the fast food chain declared that the restaurant was owned and operated independently. The franchise also contacted the owner to “investigate this matter and ensure they take the appropriate measures.” Check out the shocking video below.

Like Logo on Facebook

OMG

Indonesian Fishing Competition Participant Gets A Shocking Catch: A Dead Man’s Body

All the while, he thought he caught a big fish!

A supposedly exciting and fun-filled fishing competition in Indonesia turned into a horrific event when one of the participants made one shocking catch. While he thought that he caught a big fish, the angler had the shock of his life upon discovering that a corpse was at the other end of his fishing rod.

The fishereman, identified only as Safari, was one of the hundreds of participants at the recent fishing competition on the Citarum River in Bandung, Indonesia. Realizing that his fishing rod has hooked on something, he thought that he caught a big fish because of the weight of his supposed catch at the other end of the rod. After wrestling with the “big fish” for almost two minutes, Safari had the shock of his life as a human hand emerged out of the surface.

Citarum River in Bandung, Indonesia is considered to be one of the world’s most polluted rivers.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Woman Almost Goes Blind After Sleeping With Her Mascara On For 25 Years

This should serve as a warning to all ladies who sleep with make-up on.

A 50-year-old woman learned why it is important to remove all traces of make-up before going to bed. The mother of two recently got medical help because her eyes are often irritated. The visit to the eye doctor revealed that there were tiny black lumps under her eyelids. The calcified bumps were actually residue from her mascara, which she had not removed for 25 years.

Theresa Lynch of Sydney, Australia has suffered from eye irritation for a long time. In addition to a strange sensation just under her eyelids, the housekeeper also complained that her eyes often leaked with a sticky discharge. The pain eventually became unbearable so Lynch asked for the help of Dr. Dana Robaei. The two discovered that several calcified bumps, or concretions have accumulated as old mascara lodged itself in Lynch's eyes due to her poor make-up removal routine.

Theresa Lynch admitted that she rarely removed her mascara before sleeping and the nasty habit led to residue getting embedded under her eyelids.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Patient Plays Guitar While Doctors Perform Surgery On His Brain

Yes, he was fully awake during the operation.

A musician from Bangladesh found himself on the operating table after he was diagnosed to suffer from a condition called musician’s cramp, which required a portion of his brain to be operated. However, unlike other major operations, the patient was not only wide awake during the procedure but was strumming his guitar, too.

31-year old patient Taskin Ibna was diagnosed with a rare condition called hand dystonia (otherwise known as musician’s cramp). According to the professional guitar player and computer engineer, it was in 2013 when he first experienced discomfort in his left middle finger while playing the instrument. Eventually, the same sensation controlled his whole hand.

Taskin Ibna was diagnosed with hand dystonia, also known as musician’s cramp, which caused him to experience a weird sensation in his left hand.

...

Continue Reading