Connect with us

Others

Worried, Protective Dog Gets Accidentally Blown Up In The Face By A Firecracker

That could also be a child.

New Year’s Eve is just a day away and most people usually welcome the New Year by lighting up firecrackers. It’s already given that people should be extra cautious when dealing with firecrackers, especially if there are children and pets around. Otherwise, the situation could go bad, just like how it went for this poor dog.

A dog got accidentally blown up by firecracker after a man lit one up in their own backyard. The tragic and horrific scene was all caught on camera.

This man started to light a firecracker.

With this worried dog lurking from behind.

Once the man finished lighting up, the dog immediately ran towards the site where the firecracker was.

It is presumed that the dog in the video, which is a German Shepherd, may have had its protective instincts kicking in. Dogs are usually scared of fireworks but this one wasn’t.

The moment the man finished off lighting the firecracker, the dog immediately went to the scene to check it out, only to have the firecracker blow up on its face. As tragic and graphic the scene may be, this should serve as a reminder to always be careful when it comes to handling firecrackers.

Before lighting one for this New Year, always check your surroundings and make sure that the coast is clear. This is extremely important to keep in mind especially if you have kids and pets who can be curious of most things.Being careless around firecrackers will obviously result in injury – and in the case of the dog in the video, d**** of a beloved pet. What happened to that poor dog could happen to a child as well. Watch the video below.

WARNING: GRAPHIC video ahead. Viewer discretion is advised.

Like Logo on Facebook

Share this story to remind people about safety practices when lighting up firecrackers.

Others

Russia’s Psychic Cat Achilles Correctly Predicts World Cup Opening Game Winner

But can he predict the 2018 FIFA World Cup champion?

The new Nostradamus might be an adorable furry critter. A sweet Russian cat has been chosen to predict the outcome of the first game of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. It may seem hard to believe but the feline was spot on with his prediction.

Achilles is already a modern day prophet. After all, the cat correctly predicted most of the results in last year's Confederate Cup in Russia. Nevertheless, people wondered if the adorable feline will manage to prophesy what would happen in this year's World Cup opening game. Achilles had to choose between Russia and Saudi Arabia, and managed to predict the motherland's stunning victory.

...
Continue Reading

Others

Dog Interrupts MLB Baseball Game, Gets Rewarded With A Ball And A New Friend

The pooch thought the baseball team was trying to play fetch with her!

One lucky dog had a truly awesome day at the park. A young German Shepherd got to watch a Minor League Baseball game with her owner. In addition to that, the pooch got to play a game of fetch and made a new friend. She also went home with a ball and won the hearts of many fans.

The MLB team Tulsa Drillers recently had a Bark at the Park Night when they went up against the Northwest Arkansas Naturals. The event allows fans to bring their dogs to the field while the NWA infielders were warming up. One pooch noticed that the players were throwing a ball around. The excited German Shepherd immediately broke away from her owner and dashed to join the baseball players.

...
Continue Reading

Others

Whale Found Dead In Thailand Had Over 80 Plastic Bags In Stomach

The poor whale starved to d****.

A pilot whale died in Southern Thailand and scientists have found the alarming cause of the death. Apparently, the whale had 80 plastic bags in its stomach, which caused the animal to starve to death.

A week ago, the pilot whale was found clinging to life up a canal in Songkhla province, near the Malaysian border. Conservation officials tried to save the whale's life for days. They used buoys to keep it afloat and umbrellas to provide a shield from the sun.

After five days of endless effort, the whale vomited pieces of plastic.

...
Continue Reading

Like Us On Facebook